• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like a hot deal on a great TV. Must add to cart to see the price.

LG 55LA7400 @ microcenter  

Member Summary

LG 55LA7400
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Its a $100 drop compared to a month or two ago. Probably it will drop more for Thanksgiving One of my friends bought it when it was on sale for $1K. Pretty decent TV.

that is a bichin deal, I wish my living room was bigger

• 55" (54.6" diagonal) 1080p LED backlit 3D TV
  • 240Hz 
  • 3 hdmi, 3 usb 3.0/2.0
  • 4 glasses included
  • 48.54" x 31.34" x 12.44" (w/ stand)
  • more  info on LG website

Very tempting.

Buy it, I bought this last time around. You will not be disappointed. This tv has it all, love the redbox and Vudu apps, can watch all the newest movies on it. Also the picture is great, coming from a Panny plasma, I am a new led believer .

deal dead?

Yeah looks dead - no longer available.

Picked one up after work yesterday. Shows up as $1300 in the computer when they scanned it, but at checkout it rang up as $900!

Had to take it out of the box and cram all the box parts in separately for it to fit my 3-series. But, it's now sitting in my family room, and it looks and works great! The 3D is awesome!

Thanks OP!

It is still available at Dallas. Only 5 Left

Still available in store only, 899 in store 1499 on web site

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014