QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Lowe's: $10 credit back w/ $50 purchase (pay w/ Amex) (Via Twitter)

First page
1 of 7
s002axb
10/1/13 10:58 AM
Lowe'sOffer Valid 10/01/2013 - 11/15/2013 Offer valid in-store and online at www.lowes.com  . E-Gift Cards are excluded. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 11/15/13, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment for the offer is limited.Receive a one-time $10 statement credit when you spend a total of $50 or more at Lowe's in store or online by 11/15/13.  Tweet using #AmexLowes to add this offer to your synced American Express Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexSync that the offer has been added, just shop with your synced Card to redeem! Offer Terms:To be eligible to receive the statement crediti) you must have an American Express Card that is synced with Twitter (see sync.americanexpress.com/twitter for more details on how to sync your Card);
(ii) you must tweet using #AmexLowes;
(iii) you must receive a response message from @AmexSync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card; AND
(iv) you must use your synced Card to spend a total of $50 or more at Lowe's in-store or online by 11/15/13.You must receive a confirmation response from @AmexSync stating that the offer has been added to your Card before you can redeem the offer.  This confirmation response will begin with your @username and will appear in your Mentions tab on the @Connect page. These terms will be available to you via a link in the confirmation message.  If you do not receive a response message about this offer from @AmexSync, please Contact Us or direct message us at @AskAmex. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels.   Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit.  For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant.  In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. Program Terms and Conditions apply; click here for details. POID: AT39:0001 
WikiPost
10/1/13 10:58 AM
lowes [ image/jpeg - 42.54kB ]
dollarshort
10/1/13 11:36 AM
Thanks. Saw this on another site, but still get green.
WideOpenSpaces
10/1/13 12:11 PM
Thanks OP! Looks like gift cards are not excluded (only e-gift cards), and according to Dan's Deals, here is a list of available merchants that might be available at your local Lowe's.

-AMC Theaters
-AT&T GoPhone
-Aeropastle
-Amazon
-Applebees
-Barnes & Noble
-Bass Pro Shop
-Bath & Body Works
-Bed Bath & Beyond/Buy Buy Baby
-Boost Mobile
-Build-A-Bear
-Cabela’s
-Cheesecake Factory
-Chili’s
-Claire’s
-Coldstone Creamery
-Cracker Barrel
-Darden Restaurants
-Fandango
-Finish Line
-Foot Locker
-Game Stop
-Gap Inc (Gap, Banana, Old Navy, Athleta, Piperlime)
-golfsmith
-Ihop
-iTunes
-JCPenney
-Jiffy Lube
-Jo-Ann Fabric
-Justice
-Kohl’s
-Lane Bryant
-Lowe’s
-MLB.com
-Macy’s
-Marriott
-Marshalls
-Michael’s
-Nascar Superstore
-Nike
-Nordstrom
-OfficeMax
-Olive Garden
-Outback Steakhouse
-PFChang’s
-Panera
-Petco
-PETsMART
-Pizza Hut
-Red Lobster
-Red Robin
-Regal Cinemas
-Ruby Tuesday
-Sephora
-Shell
-Southwest
-SpaFinder
-Sports Authority
-Staples
-Starbucks
-Subway
-TGIFriday
-TJMaxx
-T-Mobile Prepaid
-Tracfone
-Verizon Prepaid
-Virgin Mobile
-Xbox
labboypro
10/1/13 1:45 PM
Tweeted and received ACK within a couple of minutes.  My local Lowes sells Shell cards, so will give this a shot.  Thanks, OP.

tanylove
10/1/13 2:10 PM
Found this same offer when i logged in to my account and looked at "Offers For You". But, I'm not able to save it to my card. It says "Sorry about that! The offer you selected is currently unavailable. Please try again." I guess I'll keep trying. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Update:  whoop whoop!  I just tried again and was able to add the offer to my card.  Alright!
CRKev
10/1/13 2:12 PM
Twitter is the way to go.

Kev
FishHeads
10/1/13 2:29 PM
Awesome - Thank You. Will check it out
stereo55
10/1/13 2:33 PM
Done deal , thx OP!
laueee
10/1/13 2:42 PM
Thanks...Hope this will work on gift cards.
First page
1 of 7
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.