10% off 1 order at Amazon Warehouse

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon code: RMENOT10 

The code only works once per account. The item or items must be sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals and not Amazon.com

Terms and conditions: Applies only to products sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals and excludes books and movies. Orders Limited To 1 of each Apple-branded product per customer and no more than 4 of the same item per order

Ripped from SD

Amazon.com

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon warehouse deals
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The Samsung panels in the new laptops looks to be nice, but it's still not OS X. I use both OSs (have a Surface Pro for ... (more)

coolbreeze (Oct. 02, 2013 @ 7:16p) |

Still going for first time users?

JiggleTheHandle (Oct. 03, 2013 @ 12:14a) |

Interesting as one of the few pros professional digital artists give Window 8 it that it has native support at the API l... (more)

cnIsfg (Oct. 03, 2013 @ 11:13a) |

Tip: 1 order= as much as you can fit into a cart
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007474DSM/ref=dp_olp_use...  

One left. Buy this now. I paid $2799 for it a few months back and it's nothing short of amazing.

At $2388 - 10% ($2150 OTD) is a screaming deal, especially if you are looking to maximize the 10% coupon.

It will have the balance of the 1-yr warranty and you can add on Applecare if you wish (find cheap on e8ay)

Reots said:   Found a direct warehouse link

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=UTF8&node=1267877011  

It's on the Amazon home page ("Warehouse Deals") so it's pretty easy to find. (Edit: doesn't look like it's there anymore?). It's www.warehousedeals.com anyhow.

I buy everything from Warehouse deals. Never been burned and save a ton of cash over time.

coolbreeze said:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007474DSM/ref=dp_olp_use...   

One left. Buy this now. I paid $2799 for it a few months back and it's nothing short of amazing.

At $2388 - 10% ($2150 OTD) is a screaming deal, especially if you are looking to maximize the 10% coupon.

It will have the balance of the 1-yr warranty and you can add on Applecare if you wish (find cheap on e8ay)

This reminds me of the good old days when people chased performance laptops and desktops at any price.

Reots said:   Found a direct warehouse link

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=UTF8&node=1267877011 

The new macbook pros are being announced in 2 weeks FYI.

I like to buy from the warehouse whenever poss.
I have received bad gu10 led bulbs 2x in a row and 1 more mismarked
But no issue with returning my money immediately

Giving green for this! There is a link, btw, below the original post, to the warehouse section of Amazon. I'm not looking for electronics, but pet stuff, and there are some great bargains. One question: Anyone purchased an item labelled "used"? No clear info on the items' descriptions.

I buy alot from warehouse deals, this will be useful. I buy grocery, pet, and hardware, Auto stuff odd ends mostly.

CPenn said:   Giving green for this! There is a link, btw, below the original post, to the warehouse section of Amazon. I'm not looking for electronics, but pet stuff, and there are some great bargains. One question: Anyone purchased an item labelled "used"? No clear info on the items' descriptions.
  lots of stuff, it is mostly returns that Amazon wants to unload open packages that they can't sell as new or may be missing a cable or accessory.

i purchased a 60' tv from Amazon warehouse and it was mint

jschuman said:   
coolbreeze said:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007474DSM/ref=dp_olp_use...    

This reminds me of the good old days when people chased performance laptops and desktops at any price.

In the age of not being able to spit without hitting a $300-500 laptop with a 3yr warranty, your comment reminds me of another good old days axiom - There's a sucker born every minute.

jschuman said:   

I guess I'm being brought into an online debate about the computer I purchased, but I will use this thing until it dies. Yes it was expensive. Yes it's awesome. No I don't "game" or anything like that.
With the retina display, 16gigs of RAM and 512gig SSD, it was a no-brainer. I will have it for many, many years so it was a wise purchase for MY needs. At just over 2k, if you are in the market for the best laptop on the planet, this discount will pay off.

But if you are the type to buy a machine with numerous compromises, then I understand I guess. I buy quality once.

Great return policy, but not all items are rated accurately. I have purchased an vacuum "Like New", but there's still dirt in the bin.

coolbreeze said:   
jschuman said:   

I guess I'm being brought into an online debate about the computer I purchased, but I will use this thing until it dies. Yes it was expensive. Yes it's awesome. No I don't "game" or anything like that.
With the retina display, 16gigs of RAM and 512gig SSD, it was a no-brainer. I will have it for many, many years so it was a wise purchase for MY needs. At just over 2k, if you are in the market for the best laptop on the planet, this discount will pay off.

But if you are the type to buy a machine with numerous compromises, then I understand I guess. I buy quality once.

16GB of ram and 512GB SSD is nothing.  Worth maybe $500 tops.  And I bet the SSD in there is not as nice as Samsung 840 Evo, which you can get 1TB for about $600.

The display is another thing.  I wish there were more budget priced laptops that had a higher then 1366x768 resolution.  I'm tired of having a crappy resolution.  Dell needs to step it up.

Still, I bet I can put together a much better laptop then the mac for about $1500

Yeah, but you can't build anything with the 15" retina panel. That alone made it worth it to me. It's a ridiculous joy to use and has killed my interest in using anything else. It's a chore to use my work issued X230t with it's horrid 1366x768 screen. Until 4k displays (lol?) make their way into laptops, this machine will be modern at least 6 yrs from now. That made it worth it to me.

I know you can get the RAM and SSD for pennies on the dollar, but you can never pair them with the retina screen for their individual component prices. Just the facts.

Unless you are using HDMI out or external monitors connected to your laptop, you stare at the screen 100% of the time. Buy the best, I say.

russ0519 said:   

16GB of ram and 512GB SSD is nothing.  Worth maybe $500 tops.  And I bet the SSD in there is not as nice as Samsung 840 Evo, which you can get 1TB for about $600.

The display is another thing.  I wish there were more budget priced laptops that had a higher then 1366x768 resolution.  I'm tired of having a crappy resolution.  Dell needs to step it up.

Still, I bet I can put together a much better laptop then the mac for about $1500

Much of the Apple premium is for Applecare+ coverage, as well as the styling. If I had the spare change I'd get one of the top end Imacs, but instead I put together my own computers and do my own tech support. The i4770k is rather nice 

So, am I correct in saying that everything on this site is used? From what I saw, the prices are really close to the new versions sold on the regular Amazon site.

PFFFFFHHHHHHTTT!

dollarshort said:   So, am I correct in saying that everything on this site is used? From what I saw, the prices are really close to the new versions.
  Some of it is damaged box but unused. Some of it is returns

I had an assortment of things from the warehouse deals site in my cart, and isn't it ironic I went back in to use the 10% off coupon and the prices are now about 8% higher than they were yesterday.

dollarshort said:   So, am I correct in saying that everything on this site is used? From what I saw, the prices are really close to the new versions sold on the regular Amazon site.
  Mostly just customer returns in the 30-day window. In my experience, 98% of stuff I've bought has the full manufacturers warranty and is literally brand new. If it's not as advertised, just return it.

I just got 10% off Starbucks whole coffee beans and they had better not be used.

I've purchased 8 "used" hepa furnace filters and a belt for my truck from them and they were all new

coolbreeze said:   
dollarshort said:   So, am I correct in saying that everything on this site is used? From what I saw, the prices are really close to the new versions sold on the regular Amazon site.
  Mostly just customer returns in the 30-day window. In my experience, 98% of stuff I've bought has the full manufacturers warranty and is literally brand new. If it's not as advertised, just return it.

That's good to know. Thanks

dollarshort said:   From what I saw, the prices are really close to the new versions sold on the regular Amazon site.

I just picked up a couple of auto accessory items at about 80% off.  They were labeled as "used - like new."  If they are in good condition when they arrive, I scored big.  If not, they will be returned as being not as described.  

This reminds me of the Amzn warehouse deals back in around 2008. I bought a "like new" TV, and it had a couple minor rubs on the frame. Emailed Amazon, heard nothing for a month, and then got an auto response that they were refunding the full price of the TV and never mentioned another word about returning it.

Still use it every day... $1400 TV for free, my hottest deal ever.

Wow, I just bought a bed frame from Amazon Warehouse minutes before seeing this post. I cancelled and re-ordered with this code and it saved me $62! That plus 5% CashBack from Discover saved me so much money, thank you.

Just got a Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel.
Have this machine now and love it, but i wanted a new one as it's about 6 years old.

Regular price $335.
Warehouse price including free shipping...$72.

Says used, but i called and they said that buyer never used...just returned it as they decided not to keep it.

THANK YOU OP!!!!

I just chatted with Junesha from Amazon and apparently the promo code expiration date is 10/8/13

badsister said:   Just got a Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel.
Have this machine now and love it, but i wanted a new one as it's about 6 years old.

Regular price $335.
Warehouse price including free shipping...$72.

Says used, but i called and they said that buyer never used...just returned it as they decided not to keep it.

THANK YOU OP!!!!

Wow, deep savings. Good hunting! Hope it works out. If not, return time! 

RiceBOX said:   i purchased a 60' tv from Amazon warehouse and it was mint
  Whoa they have a 60 foot TV?  Link please.

Thanks

I GOT
4 PIECE CAR MAT $5
 Kraft Tartar Sauce 6 PK $6.57
 Jack Links Beef Steaks 2.4-Ounce (Pack of 12) $12

Promotion Applied: -$2.40

FrugalFreak said:   I GOT
4 PIECE CAR MAT $5

As per rules, promotion was applied to just one item, the steaks.

RiceBOX said:   i purchased a 60' tv from Amazon warehouse and it was mint

Mint FLAVORED, COLORED, or SCENTED???

Thanks! Got the Marpac Dohm-DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner, so I can get some sleep.

aarzi said:   
FrugalFreak said:   I GOT
4 PIECE CAR MAT $5

As per rules, promotion was applied to just one item, the steaks.

nope, my total was $24 from warehouse deals, 24 x.10=$2.40, If it was applied to one item instead of one order, it would have been 1.20
"Orders Limited To 1 of each Apple-branded product per customer and no more than 4 of the same item per order. Limited time only." 1 item of APPLE, not item period. I bought 4 items, the rules show more than one item counts due to the "no more than 4 of the same item per order"

You are absolutely correct. I need to get out of zombieland.

Skipping 25 Messages...
coolbreeze said:   The Samsung panels in the new laptops looks to be nice, but it's still not OS X. I use both OSs (have a Surface Pro for traveling) and prefer OS X by a wide margin. This is a debate we won't go into though.

Besides, Windows is terrible at scaling. OS X has it handily beat on the retina display. Scales everything perfectly.

Interesting as one of the few pros professional digital artists give Window 8 it that it has native support at the API level  for non-driver specific color accurate scaling up to 4K so I am not sure what you are talking about Windows 8 scaling looking bad?  Anyways OSX is actually the one of the two that has as documented history of scaling and color correctness issues on their Retina displays used in their MBPs . We have  MBPs 15" Retinas on our  office and OS X does a horrible job scaling.  Anything not developed in Retina's native resolution like 99% of  iTunes Apps look horrible on the MBP Retina. If you read reviews of the MBP Retina most complaints about the Retina display are related to poor scaling and color inaccuracies  in applications. I am not saying the Samsung panels are any better than Apple's Retina but they certainly are as good at the Retina  and right now at a high resolution and $1000 less. Lets be fair and not create OSX Retina hype that does not exist. Bottom line Apple has lost exclusivity to high res panels. That is actually a good thing for Apple supporters as Apple will be forced to either drop prices on Retina models or trump Samsung and introduce a higher Res Retina display

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014