• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer

Member Summary

MSI LGA 1150 Intel H81 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Intel CPU
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Intel Pentium G3220 Haswell 3.0GHz LGA 1150 54W processor. Passmark: 3183

Impressive combo†for the price.

Currently running an e7200./ecs combo with a 4850 video card and 4 gigs of ram and win xp.†† The mobo is having issues with some usb ports and a pci slot isn't working.†† Swapping video card to a 650 ti this week cuz of noise.† The old system is usable for the most part.† Would this a very noticeable upgrade or should I wait for a deal on an i5?† The only other thing I'll need is ram.† How much RAM for win7 or 8. †

TIA†

showtime said:   Currently running an e7200./ecs combo with a 4850 video card and 4 gigs of ram and win xp.†† The mobo is having issues with some usb ports and a pci slot isn't working.†† Swapping video card to a 650 ti this week cuz of noise.† The old system is usable for the most part.† Would this a very noticeable upgrade or should I wait for a deal on an i5?† The only other thing I'll need is ram.† How much RAM for win7 or 8. †

TIA†

† it would be a very nice upgrade with USB 3.0 and SATA3 ports. Have to upgrade to Windows 7 at least for the USB 3.0 to work, and 4 GB would work just fine. Use it until you can get a BF deal on an i5 and eBay the CPU; I'd watch out for the CPU socket pins on the motherboard though, very easily damaged if you don't take care.†

Didn't Newegg last night have a mobo/cpu combo for $120 AR with an AMD CPU that featured a passmark of almost 7000? Just saying, and granted: no USB 3...

No longer available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014