Staples: Bonus 10% rewards expires 10/5

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon code 50971

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

balsalm9 said:   Coupon code 50971
  We already knew about it from a previous post.

Though I see nothing wrong with a repost.

Member Posts23,650  Me

Which previous post? This is not the 50% on paper...

balsalm9 said:   Which previous post? This is not the 50% on paper...

It is mentioned here
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1301434/m18011496/#m18...

balsalm9 said:   Which previous post? This is not the 50% on paper...

how about this post in the same thread?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1301434/m18011340/#m18011340

I think it is much better to have this 'repost' than I have to read all pages Staples posts to find some useful info.

The title made me think I had to use my previously acquired bonus reward before they expire on 10/5...

Given Staples track record with giving rewards for online purchases I would not be surprised if you have to call to get the extra 5% for online purchases. The 100% back in rewards for Lysol purchases back in January was a disaster.

It is so wrong to create a new thread with a title that people understand. We should just create one master thread - let us call it Fatwallet1. Then everybody can post things to this single thread. Once we do that, nobody will complain about a repost since every thing is under Fatwallet1. You want discount at JCP - it is in there. You want discount at Staples, it is in the same thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014