$369.90

In Store Coupon            -$100
-------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                    $279.90 

•  AMD Dual-Core A6-5350M Accelerated Processor
  • 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM)
  • 750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

laptop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add "In Store" in the title

I am a little confused with the description. Do u shop inside the store to get -100 off or do i have to shop in the internet and type "in store" coupon in order to get the 100 off. Can any one clarify it ?

fengtjksne said:   I am a little confused with the description. Do u shop inside the store to get -100 off or do i have to shop in the internet and type "in store" coupon in order to get the 100 off. Can any one clarify it ?

Take a print-out of the $100 off coupon from here

You have to go to the store, pick-up the laptop and handover the printed coupon to the cashier.

Thank you OP. Got the open box for another 10% off.

I would expect problems with instant savings not being over 499. Last deal Staples site directed me to pick up in store, manager wanted an extra hundred dollars.

pepper454 said:   I would expect problems with instant savings not being over 499. Last deal Staples site directed me to pick up in store, manager wanted an extra hundred dollars.

In the several "$100 off" coupon deals Staples has had over the last few months, I have purchased a dozen or more laptops that were "regularly priced" over the required number (in this case, $499), but were discounted with all types of savings (instant savings, rebates, whatever), and not had an issue with ANY of those purchases.  Your problem sounds like the manager was unwilling to honor the printed T&C on the coupon, and could have easily confirmed it was valid by simply scanning it in.  He lost out on a sale, and would have been reimbursed the $100 from corporate on his books.

Thanks OP.  Got my very first laptop today.  Exton Staples only had an open box, and the manager would only give a 5% discount, so I went off to the Downingtown store where they had four in stock before I bought mine.  They had some other HP that was just slightly cheaper, but its display model was the only one left.

the first Staples I tried denied the coupon. hit another local store and it worked with no problem....thanks OP

Thanks OP.
I did not have any problem with the coupon, in Ct.

Raymond

Sorry this applies to the Toshiba C55-A5281
I bought one today Oct 6 in San Rafael, CA. But I keep feelilng I didn't get the whole deal.
It was 499 - 69.99 (100% price guarantee) - 100 = 330 + 29.70 (tax) - 6.53 (6.53 back because his numbers were a bit higher than my camera photo of the special deal.) = 360 (appprox)

There is a $50 rebate (online or by mail) so that will make the total so the final price will be
$310. I think it is screwy that we don't get the tax back on that $50 rebate.

Also the coupon date said expiration 10-5-13 but on my phone it said expiration 10-6-13 and he didn't give me any troubles with that coupon.

Got one and used $100 and no questions asked.. Great deal.

Thanks OP.

I don't find $100 off coupon on the link. Is the coupon not available anymore?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014