• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On sale 7.99
Reg 15.99
125 loads

LINK 

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ultra
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it for High-Efficiency(HE) machines.

It's easier for me to say look at the picture than to provide an answer, but today I go the extra mile: yes.

Not as good a deal as the 275 load box for $13.49 or less that has been offered in the past, but a good deal for good detergent.

Bagofchips said:   It's easier for me to say look at the picture than to provide an answer, but today I go the extra mile: yes.
  but that picture is for 180 loads! 

The type with fabric softener is also $7.99 for a 125 load box http://www.sears.com/ultra-plus-trade-powder-laundry-detergent-w...

If you could use more, Kmart has the 180 load box for $9.99 http://www.kmart.com/ultra-plus-powder-laundry-detergent-w-stain...

In for 1

Nice find, great product, use in my LG He washer.. Works great.. THANKS

Good stuff. Still have my 275 box.

what does this stuff smell like?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.