• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

19 Piece Premium BBQ Tool Set with Digital Temperature Fork and Case @ Home Depot - $6.88
was $12.88
Free Store Pick up

Found a great deal on this BBQ Tool Set!

Set includes:

  • Contoured grip tongs
  • Oversized spatula
  • Grill cleaning brush with scraper
  • Digital temperature fork
  • 6 Stainless steel skewers
  • 8 Corn holders
  • Storage case

*Availability may be based on location

 


 

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Member Summary

19 Piece Premium BBQ Tool Set with Digital Temperature Fork and Case
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks in 4 1

Nice find. In for one!

Thanks, in for 3. Opened one already - very good quality for this price. Will keep two other sets for Christmas gifts...

ilya2012 said:   Thanks, in for 3. Opened one already - very good quality for this price. Will keep two other sets for Christmas gifts...

Ho ho ho.. same here

ditto I bought three sets, two of them for stocking stuffers... bbq is year round in so. cal

Scotty2Hottie said:   ditto I bought three sets, two of them for stocking stuffers... bbq is year round in so. cal

BBQ is year-round in CT too, we just have to shovel a path to get to it

gizmo said:   
Scotty2Hottie said:   ditto I bought three sets, two of them for stocking stuffers... bbq is year round in so. cal

BBQ is year-round in CT too, we just have to shovel a path to get to it

Grilling is year round here in Portland Oregon, we just just grill under canopy tents when it rains.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014