• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo Iomega ix2 Diskless NAS - 2-Bay, Ethernet Port Interface, Supports RAID, USB, Device to Device Data Replication, Cloud Technology (70A69003NA). Free shipping (today only)

Link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

Member Summary

LENOVO Iomega ix2 Diskless NAS - 2-Bay
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Up to 6TB (3TB x 2), gigabyte eithernet. Specs is Ok.

Amazon $5 more.

In for 1. I've been looking or a basic 2 bay NAS and I missed this last time Tiger has it for $59.99. Tanks for posting OP or I would have missed it again!

Thes item number listed Is the current Lenovo model. Some vendors are still selling the prior version in their sales.

Corrected URL

got one OP, thanks.  my old NAS will take only up to 2TB, this will be good upgrade.

Great! thanks OP.

Now $99

FRYS.com | IOMEGA
Disclaimer
Iomega StorCenter ix2

missed this deal but was able get this Iomega ix2 for 49.99 with store pickup
Looks the same to me.

Rupinder said:   Iomega StorCenter ix2   

missed this deal but was able get this Iomega ix2 for 49.99 with store pickup
Looks the same to me.

This unit is under the old Iomega brand. The unit in OP has the newer Lenovo brand. Besides re-branding I'm not sure about the differences in hardware or firmware.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014