• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home -
Disclaimer
NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home - Disc Version
NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home - KeyCard Download

Apply promo code CMEY1234 at checkout for $35 discount.
Different Mail in Rebate for $35 available for each.  

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In my experience Nuance is very slow in processing their rebates. I spoke with them recently (it has been 4 months since I submitted a rebate) and they said they were still working on it and I should check back in 7-10 business days.

In terms of the product, I bought this for my 13 year old and she loves it.

gaijinexpat said:   In my experience Nuance is very slow in processing their rebates. I spoke with them recently (it has been 4 months since I submitted a rebate) and they said they were still working on it and I should check back in 7-10 business days.

In terms of the product, I bought this for my 13 year old and she loves it.

nuance is terrrible with rebates!  you will notice they are very sneaky with the rebate form requiring a small star that is hidden in the flaps of the packaging...most people do not see this when filing nuance rebates

I submitted a rebate to Nuance in late July and it is still processing as well.

The one that says key card download is a download? No disc sent? How to we cut a UPC from a download? Sorry I am new w this..

thanks for reminding me I need to check on the rebate for this back in July

I've been waiting for DNS to come on sale FAR again . In for one of each. I hope they don't give me trouble because I'm doing both (even though they are different offer numbers and don't say anything about limit one product rebate/lifetime or whatever).

The rebate is a scam in my experience. Nuance just sends a 'sorry, not posted within time limit'. Send by registered mail if possible and be prepared to follow up.

I did the last nuance dragon round, and was denied for the same reason. I explained that they showed it received on the last day of the promotion, and that it was amazing that I mailed it 10 days before. They seemed to have gotten my brothers on time, they had refused him on the same grounds.  Now, a month+ later, we are stuck back in the que again.  Never again........

why would you use this when you could use duolingo for free? duolingo works better, too.

Don't ever use a primary, or even a secondary email address with these people. If you do, be ready for never-ending spam.

dealmaster00 said:   why would you use this when you could use duolingo for free? duolingo works better, too.
  Nuance is speech to text software; duolingo appears to be language learning.  Not sure if you're looking at the same thing as me tho. 

vshahman3814 said:   The rebate is a scam in my experience. Nuance just sends a 'sorry, not posted within time limit'. Send by registered mail if possible and be prepared to follow up.
  Not registered mail -- it's expensive, and should be used for irreplaceable items.

Certified mail can be sent with delivery confirmation (there's a green card on the envelope that someone at the receiving end has to sign).  You get the green card back in the mail, and it is your proof that they received it on time..
Alternately, you can fill out a proof of mailing when you send the item that shows you sent a letter to so-and-so at such-and-such address on the day you mailed it.  Proof of mailing says nothing about when it gets to the destination, but should be enough if it says "postmarked by ... " 

I haven't upgraded since NS11 from Newegg.  Think it was $10 after rebate,  I have a rebate file with copies of everything and my Nuance rebate came in about 12 weeks. No problem but I do get pretty constant email from them.
I'm pretty happy. Goes to my Hotmail I just skim and delete most things there.

agreed; rebate processing is extremely slow

be extra cautious when filling their rebates, they rejected mine for no reasons and given barely enough time to response. took many phone calls and weeks to straight things out. very sneaky

The promo code CMEY1234 has expired and is no longer valid.

dead

Rebate Denied.  Non matching UPC.... same product, but there are apparently two different upc codes.. They will get my call tomorrow.

Just FYI for all of the other people waiting since July.  I sent my rebate in in mid July and finally got it at the end of October.  You can check on your rebate status at www.rebate-zone.com/nuance  Good luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014