• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WEEKLY:COUPON:20120909  

online code is 12692

www.staples.com

NOTE: In store you can price match local ads for coffee. check you local supermarket flyers/drug stores for coffee deals where Staples bm carries the same items (ie Folgers 33.9 oz)

Member Summary

Coffee
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like these codes never work on K cups for me.

begunn said:   Seems like these codes never work on K cups for me.
  Phone in the order.

Not even working for 2 cans Maxwell house. It accepts it but wont add it, and it goes all the way to Submit order screen.

yacheapbastard said:   Not even working for 2 cans Maxwell house. It accepts it but wont add it, and it goes all the way to Submit order screen.

simply call in the order.

YMMV but my Staples had 18pk Tully's House blend brand kcups on clearance for $6.00 making this hot when combined with the coupon.

ChipLeader said:   YMMV but my Staples had 18pk Tully's House blend brand kcups on clearance for $6.00 making this hot when combined with the coupon.

do you have an SKU for these? TIA

MISTERCHEAP said:   
ChipLeader said:   YMMV but my Staples had 18pk Tully's House blend brand kcups on clearance for $6.00 making this hot when combined with the coupon.

do you have an SKU for these? TIA

Tullys House Blend - 099555006216, Just had a cup and I'm a fan.

If you're lazy about phoning it in, just contact their chat help. On the last K-Cup order I had, they just had me go ahead and order the coffee, then they added the coupon post-order. Verified that I was charged the proper amount.

Starbucks in store is 9.99 a lb, 2 Lbs 25% off ($7.50), Thanks OP

Yeah, that blend is good.  And the Caribou Coffee (Caribou blend?) is a great cup as well.

Didn't Staples have Folgers coffee for $5 a can last June?

Tully's Coffee House Blend K-Cups, 18 Ct: UPC 099555006216
Staples Item # 481940
Clearance Price (in-store only): $6.00
Inventory Checker doesn't seem to work for this item. Calling the store or stopping in is the only option.
Edit: You could also call 1-800-3-Staples and ask them to check local inventory for you. Give them the item # and your zip code.

3 boxes (54 cups) for $13 AC = 24 cents per cup

Thanks to ChipLeader

i wish Staples didnt change their ink program. thats how i always got my grounds! this is a great deal for coffee if you didnt get in on that target deal mc posted

iLetTheDogsOut said:   i wish Staples didnt change their ink program. thats how i always got my grounds! this is a great deal for coffee if you didnt get in on that target deal mc posted
  The only difference now is that every 7 months, instead of spending $0 OOP, you now have to spend $30 on ink. Should not be a deal-breaker, nor is it bad enough to complain about. Offer the ink at half-price to a friend (no need to be greedy), and you are out only $15.

Update to my post above:

Medium Roast Coffee, Extra Bold
Staple$ Item # 481940
Clearance Price (in-store only): $4.00 each (3 or more)
Buy 4 boxes for $11 after coupon = 15.3 ˘ per cup
There was plenty in my area (zip 19030)
Freshness dates on bottom of box range from Jan-May 2014

Thanks to ChipLeader

blueribb said:   Update to my post above:

Medium Roast Coffee, Extra Bold
Staple$ Item # 481940
Clearance Price (in-store only): $4.00 each (3 or more)
Buy 4 boxes for $11 after coupon = 15.3 ˘ per cup
There was plenty in my area (zip 19030)
Freshness dates on bottom of box range from Jan-May 2014

Thanks to ChipLeader

Confirmed (by trial and error).  I went to purchase several items, including three boxes.  After dealing with problems on another coupon, I gave this $5/$15 only to be denied because of not reaching limit.  Took a while to realize price had dropped to $12 for 3 boxes.  So I was 'forced' to buy two more boxes (I couldn't leave one box on the shelf by itself) for $3/each (5 x $4 - $5).

Still two more boxes the Bangor Mall store ($6/each).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014