SanDisk - Cruzer 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
Model: SDCZ36-032G-A11 SKU: 9288807

Thank you for reading.

Member Summary

SanDisk - Cruzer 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not so fast but still an excellent price!

best price.

PM this at Staples and use 25% coupon to sweeten this deal.
http://www.staples.com/coupons

Staples will allow PM and coupon? Around here it's one or the other.

In for one. Thanks!

Staples will match the price and with coupon too?

got the deal for $12.25...nice

good reviews. good price for the GBs. green.

dback13 said:   got the deal for $12.25...nice

B&M or by phone? B&M mgr's always tell me one or the other (PM or coupon).

Thanks, needed one this size.

Im gunna go to Staples after work to use the 25% off coupon + Price Match.

Does anyone know when this promo for Bestbuy is until? Hopefully atleast 7pm later.

Great price for this brand, SanDisk, 32G enough to accommodate a lot.

Thanks, OP.

Thanks OP. Used PM to Bestbuy + 25% off - $11.91 out the door including tax at Staples. Staples 25% off expires 10/12/13. This deal also might work at BestBuy using Staples 25%coupon. Green for you OP.

Most Staples will PM but wont use a coupon on top of it.

Slickone said:   
dback13 said:   got the deal for $12.25...nice
B&M or by phone? B&M mgr's always tell me one or the other (PM or coupon).

I went to staple asked PM and coupon total = 12.25(after tax)

CheeseBalls said:   Most Staples will PM but wont use a coupon on top of it.
really? I went to store in person. I have no problem.

I got the PM at Staples then the manager left. I handed the coupon to the cashier and he didn't think it would work, but scanned it and it worked.
Thanks for bringing up the possibility. I didn't think it would work myself? You just never know? It's really up to if the cashier will scan the coupon or not.

TeamAllen said:   I got the PM at Staples then the manager left. I handed the coupon to the cashier and he didn't think it would work, but scanned it and it worked.
Thanks for bringing up the possibility. I didn't think it would work myself? You just never know? It's really up to if the cashier will scan the coupon or not.

Same exact thing happened to me. @ Staples 08816.

Bought it at Staples for $12.03 out the door. Went home a started transferring my files from my computer. This thing is quite slow (but i cant really complain)

Write speeds 7-8mb/s using a UBS3.0 and eSATA port on my laptop. Thanks OP!

TeamAllen said:   I got the PM at Staples then the manager left. I handed the coupon to the cashier and he didn't think it would work, but scanned it and it worked.

Reminds me of a Kmart coupon I found on here years ago that brought a PS3 system down to a ridiculous price. The register would take it but the managers were told not to. I tried to get the cashier to take it and she said it wouldn't work. I asked if she could just try it and it worked, but then her manager came by and screwed it all up

Nothing like the rush you get trying to stack coupons/deals/PMs at the register hoping to score a super deal! Just try and remain cool when the manager is an ass

Stay away from this brand! Way too slow! Only buy the Extreme editions if you can afford them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014