• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scott Products has $7 coupon for Disney's Planes
Sign up (or login) and follow directions
link
Coupon valid in store Nov 19–22, 2013
NOTE: Requires both DMR and Scott Products Shared values membership (both are free to join)

Member Summary

Disney's Planes (34.19kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
$5 TRU GC Coupon here

Great, thanks, but why must they all be Blu-ray + dvd combo packs. I still don't understand this.

AFAIK, going back 3+ years, all Disney coupons (via DMR or Scott) have been for combo packs (BR/DVD or 3D/BR/DVD)

Green - TRU preorder train has left the building... All we need now is a Monsters U coupon...

rsuaver said:   Green - TRU preorder train has left the building... All we need now is a Monsters U coupon...
  Link? I'm not seeing it at tru.com

Thanks, will give it a shot!

Coupon says in store only so the TRU pre-order option wouldn't work right?

Thanks OP.

prsrcokr said:   Coupon says in store only so the TRU pre-order option wouldn't work right?

Thanks OP.

  You would still be using it "in store" (not online) to place the pre-order at TRU, so it would work.

The "TRU Train" is only done in store and it goes like this:

When LM came out, you preorder Monsters University, getting $10 off LM. Remember that there was a $7 coupon on top of it and a $3 DMR coupon.  Came out to about a $3 and change
Next, when Monsters U comes out, you'll preorder Planes, getting $10 off Monsters. No coupon for Monsters at this time.
When Planes comes out, hopefully there will be another preorder and hence savings on Planes in addition to the current $7.

Last year, I believe this worked for about 5 movies.

This movie was just all right for me, but the kids liked it so Green for the savings

Green for OP...Grandkids love this movie...

FYI - I got an email from DMR with a $3 off coupon for any DVD or Blu-Ray. (Printable twice only via coupons.com). I'll try tomorrow on another computer with private browsing to see if the link is unique or generic and just tied to a DMR account.

rsuaver said:   FYI - I got an email from DMR with a $3 off coupon for any DVD or Blu-Ray. (Printable twice only via coupons.com). I'll try tomorrow on another computer with private browsing to see if the link is unique or generic and just tied to a DMR account.
  what was the title of the email?  Did the coupon link workout?

thedbn said:   
rsuaver said:   FYI - I got an email from DMR with a $3 off coupon for any DVD or Blu-Ray. (Printable twice only via coupons.com). I'll try tomorrow on another computer with private browsing to see if the link is unique or generic and just tied to a DMR account.
  what was the title of the email?  Did the coupon link workout?

  
Unfortunately it was personalized.  Was only able to print it twice regardless of computer (tried private browsing as well) The email is encoded in the URL and it goes directly to bricks.coupon.com

Title of the mail from Disney Movie Rewards was "XXXXX, Isn't it time you got rewarded?"  It only came in to my primary account.

 

thanks for responding.  I got the same email last year and used the coupon for a disney title.  I can't remember @ the moment
I'm still going to check through my deleted Disney emails to see if I got lucky

does this work on the 3d combo too?

From past experience, yes it will work for 3D

No problems in combining the $7 DMR coupon with TRU's $5GC coupon and the preorder. Total $13.32 including tax and a $5 GC

picked up a few of these from TRU.  Far better deal @ TRU than Amazon or Target's current $15 offering
Coupon is now dead (expired 11/22)

Is the 15 buck price at TRU live or on Black Friday?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014