• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Moonrays Cat Decorative Solar Stake Light @ Bed Bath and Beyond
was $9.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Bed Bath and Beyond
See Bed Bath and Beyond discounts that earn Up to 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

cat
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got $10, I had ordered 5.

We regret to inform you that we have canceled this portion of your order. Due to overwhelm... (more)

gizmo (Oct. 11, 2013 @ 1:55p) |

Ditto. BTW..I went ahead and ordered these same cats from Blaine's Farm and Fleet. They were $6ea plus shipping, but a... (more)

jcantanixon (Oct. 11, 2013 @ 2:13p) |

If your looking for something to spend your $10 coupon on and need a tortilla shell baker this might be a good deal:
Perf... (more)

lonestarguy (Oct. 13, 2013 @ 11:50p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There is also a dog one at the same price too.

Dog did not want to go into my shopping cart. But I ordered several cats. Not only for me, but also for my family.
Hope nothing gets canceled.

Dog wouldn't go in cart for me either : /

Cool got the cat one for a family member. It let me use the 20% coupon from my email as well!(Right at the end of checkout it gave me the option before officially paying)

UPDATE: I also received the 1.5% Cash Back from FW (w/ the 20% off coupon)!

In for one.
Thanks!

Thanks my mom will love it!

Love it! Great for garden.

Thanks in 4 2!

5% Cash Back from shopdiscover ~ 15 cents!

got my two

How many of these do you have to buy to be considered a crazy cat lady?

In for two - Thanks!

in for four, thank you!

What a discrimination!!! Cats have the right to go into shopping cart, while dogs don't. Also, both mice and squirrels were completely excluded. Time for a lawsuit!!!!!

How embarrassing, I bought SIX of these this morning. I also got the Cash Back and 20% off on one. I love cats AND solar lights.

A great gift for cat lovers. Great deal!

Just checked my order from the other day and they cancelled it. No email from them yet. Quite bummed.

paulldvd said:   Just checked my order from the other day and they cancelled it. No email from them yet. Quite bummed.
  So I called just now after seeing this post and sure enough my order is cancelled also. She said an email was sent yesterday but of course it wasn't! Incompetence rules these days it seems.
edited to add quite bummed as well!

Mine was cancelled too. Guess they ran out of cats.

Least they could do is notify by email.

Cancelled. Boo.

Just got $10, I had ordered 5.

We regret to inform you that we have canceled this portion of your order. Due to overwhelming demand we sold out of this item very quickly.
As an apology, we are offering you $10 off a future online purchase of $10 or more.  This offer is valid online only and expires November 10, 2013

Ditto. BTW..I went ahead and ordered these same cats from Blaine's Farm and Fleet. They were $6ea plus shipping, but at least they had them in stock. If anyone is interested, they have 4 left. http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/704675-moonrays-cat-solar-l...

So instead of 6 cats shipped for $20 from BBB, I ended up with 3 cats shipped plus a $10 credit for BBB for $17. Not exactly what I planned, but not bad

If your looking for something to spend your $10 coupon on and need a tortilla shell baker this might be a good deal:
Perfect Tortilla Pans

You can get it in a 2-pack (larger size) or 4-pack (smaller). Comes out to 99 cents plus tax after coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.