• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

CoD (9.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks for post

Belisarius (Oct. 13, 2013 @ 3:07p) |

What about Wii U

eray7317 (Oct. 18, 2013 @ 2:19a) |

Looks to be expired now?

Chosen010 (Oct. 30, 2013 @ 1:39p) |

• Also categorized in:

Do they charge you now or when it ships?

Newegg charge you when the items ship!

Preordered.... now how about same exact deal for BF4?

BF4 is also $48.99 with the following coupon code

• Battlefield 4 (PS3  or Xbox 360 )

• $48.99 w/ Promo Code EMCWXXM76

• Battlefield 4 (PS4  or Xbox One )

• $48.99 w/ Promo Code EMCWXXM77

samfoxy said:   BF4 is also $48.99 with the following coupon code

• Battlefield 4 (PS3   or Xbox 360  )

• $48.99 w/ Promo Code EMCWXXM76

• Battlefield 4 (PS4   or Xbox One  )

• $48.99 w/ Promo Code EMCWXXM77

wow was NOT expecting that lol thanks.. now how about same deal for the ps4 controller? lol and NBA 2k14.. and I swear those are my lasts requests lol

Does Amazon price match this site? Already pre-order on Amazon with a gift card.

Good Catch! 

Amazon doesn't price match anymore.

What are the limits on this code? I couldn't get it to work on a Watch Dogs pre-order.

biglittle said:   What are the limits on this code? I couldn't get it to work on a Watch Dogs pre-order.
  You did read the OP right? and you can see that the code for BF4 is also different.

Litobird said:   
biglittle said:   What are the limits on this code? I couldn't get it to work on a Watch Dogs pre-order.
  You did read the OP right? and you can see that the BF4 is also different.

Why would I read? Thanks.

biglittle said:   Do they charge you now or when it ships?
  They will hit your card to verify it works..
Then it will fall off.
And charge when it ships because they got the authorization.

Sorry, the promo code
   EMCWXXM78
you've entered is invalid.

yesidonoitall said:   Sorry, the promo code
   EMCWXXM78
you've entered is invalid

make sure you click on the sign up for the email thing after you enter the code, so the code stays applied

Litobird said:   
   EMCWXXM78
you've entered is invalid

make sure you click on the sign up for the email thing after you enter the code, so the code stays applied

It said I had to log in before putting in the code, I did and it said no deal.
I already get their eMails, so I have to sign up for them again?

EMCWXXM78

Also make sure your selecting the code for the right system. 

A code you entered is exclusive to newsletter subscribers. By checking this box you consent to receive additional deals and promotions through our free e-mail newsletter.

I can guarantee they won't ship at $48.99 unless you're actually a subscriber, and yes, it did ask for my email address.

RookieBuc said:   
   EMCWXXM78

Also make sure your selecting the code for the right system. 

It worked the 3rd time....

LucasV said:   
A code you entered is exclusive to newsletter subscribers. By checking this box you consent to receive additional deals and promotions through our free e-mail newsletter.

I can guarantee they won't ship at $48.99 unless you're actually a subscriber, and yes, it did ask for my email address.

I do not see it in an eMail from Newegg.
But I did get the offer seeing it here on FW.

Item List: 1 x ($59.99 
 1 x ($-11.00) DISCOUNT FOR PROMOTION CODE$-11.00 

Payment Summary:  Payment Term: MastercardSubtotal: $48.99Tax: $0.00Shipping and Handling: $0.00Total Amount: $48.99 

It's a deal.....

Also, if you are planning on getting the Xbox One, you can upgrade to the Xbox One version (Digital Download) for $10.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/games-call-of-duty-upgrade  

The world is anxiously awaiting the arrival of "Call of Duty: Ghosts" on Nov. 5. Our friends at Activision today outlined a range of great options for Xbox fans – everything from Xbox One upgrades for just $10, to information on keeping your Season Pass content, profile, and stats with you as you transition to "Call of Duty: Ghosts."

More info from Activision below. 

Xbox One Upgrade Offers

Gamers can purchase a disc-less dual-license digital version of "Call of Duty: Ghosts" at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99. This version will include the Xbox 360 digital version of "Call of Duty: Ghosts," as well as the Xbox One digital version of "Call of Duty: Ghosts" – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live gamertag. More information on how to pre-order at participating retailers will be available in the coming weeks.

Players can also purchase a digital version of "Call of Duty: Ghosts" directly from the Xbox Live Marketplace for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And, when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, you can purchase a digital Xbox One version of "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for a suggested retail price of just $10 on the Xbox Live Marketplace until March 31, 2014.

Here is the news for PS3 upgrades to PS4.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/19/how-to-upgrade-select-...
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag, Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Watch_Dogs, Battlefield 4 are the supported titles for this program. When you buy the Blu-ray Disc or digital version of these select PS3 games, for a limited time, you will receive an entitlement to download a PS4 digital copy of the same game from PlayStation Store when it becomes available, at the discounted price of $9.99. 

PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4 Digital Upgrade Program
Get the PS4™ digital version of select games for a discounted price when you buy the PS3™ version.

For a limited time, when gamers buy the disc or digital version of select games for PlayStation®3 they can download a PlayStation®4 digital copy of the same game from the PlayStation®Store for a discounted price. Redeem the code packed into the PlayStation®3 version of the game on the PlayStation®Store and download the PlayStation®4 version of the game when it's released. Then use the original PlayStation®3 disc in the PlayStation®4 to activate and start playing. Activate your code today! You do not need a PlayStation®4 to redeem your code. Redeem your code then download your digital copy when the PS4 digitial copy is available.

Supported Games
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™
Call of Duty®: Ghosts
Watch_Dogs
Battlefield 4

my bff will really love this! lots of coupon codes. NICE!

LucasV said:   

On my previous games pre-order experience with Newegg, they usually ship a day in advance before the release date.  if you live close to the warehouse (East or West Coast), you usually get it in a day or two.

Sweet! Can't wait for my PS4 to get here. October move faster!!

Too bad COD sucks, now BF4 is where it's at!

cool thing about this i am getting it for Xbox One - and the game releases on 11/5 so by the time they ship it with the free shipping it should still get here before the xbox one even releases. same would go for ps4 so it doesnt pay to upgrade shipping options if youre only getting it on next gen.

Worked for me, thanks.

In for 1 Ghosts and 1 Battlefield 4 for Xbox One.
This is an awesome deal! You guys just saved me $22 for games that will arrive before my console is even released! Better than Day 1! Thanks for the tip, RookieBuc!

By the way, samfoxy, I think you made a lot of jaws drop when Litobird jokingly asked for the same deal on BF4...and you came through with a code.  haha 

Green to all involved! Cheers!

No promo code for PC. booooo

DubyaRules said:   In for 1 Ghosts and 1 Battlefield 4 for Xbox One.
This is an awesome deal! You guys just saved me $22 for games that will arrive before my console is even released! Better than Day 1! Thanks for the tip, RookieBuc!

By the way, samfoxy, I think you made a lot of jaws drop when Litobird jokingly asked for the same deal on BF4...and you came through with a code.  haha 

Green to all involved! Cheers!

haha yea, samfoxy got me good with that

thank you.

Someone went down the thread and gave everyone a red, so I gave folks green to get them back to even...

Pretty lame thing to do. Gee...I wonder who it could have been.

thanks for post

What about Wii U

Looks to be expired now?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014