• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit techbargains

Sears has this item for $16.14 with free in-store pickup (or $7.75 shipping)

Craftsman Evolv 23 pc. Homeowner Tool Set
Specifications
Product Specifications
Product Overview:
Item Weight (lbs.):3.64
Package Contents:Screwdriver
Included with Item:
Case Included:Yes
Kit/Set Information:
Number of Bits:16
Number of Drive Tools:1
Number of Pliers:1
Number of Sockets:1
Number of Tools:23
Number of Wrenches:1

Thank you for reading.

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

evolv
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Warranty claims require receipt.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the post OP, but the tools are VERY basic, and even with the bag, IMO not worth $16.

its just my opinion, but I think this set is worth the price of $16.14. The bag alone is worth $7, everything in this bag is good stuff with people who need tools around the house/condo/apt. I somehow got everything in this bag separately over two months when searching for usable tools around the condo, and it cost me more then $16. If i had known this set existed i would of just bought this.

pkny said:   its just my opinion, but I think this set is worth the price of $16.14. The bag alone is worth $7, everything in this bag is good stuff with people who need tools around the house/condo/apt. I somehow got everything in this bag separately over two months when searching for usable tools around the condo, and it cost me more then $16. If i had known this set existed i would of just bought this.
  I agree. this seems like a good price considering all that is included.  Should be called a "basic tool set" or something else because most people I know already have at least one of everything in the set and most of them aren't even homeowners yet.

Regular price $19.99.

whoopee

If you know someone starting out fresh -- esp if it's a person who just hasn't gathered up a bunch of tools over their life -- this is a fine starter set.  I bought a similar set for a girlfriend a few years ago and it was really nice.  Throw in a couple of adjustable wrenches maybe, some allen keys, a better grade utility knife than the toy they've included here, couple of chisels, a small saw -- that would handle most peoples basic needs.  Buy all that garbage from Harbor Freight for another fifteen bucks or twenty, throw in another ten bucks for cheapo battery drill, two bucks for a roll of duct tape and they're off and running.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014