• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NikeVision 8-Hour Sale: Choice of 8 Nike Sunglasses Styles @ SharkStores - $19.00
Free Shipping

Coupons
8HOURSALE - $5 off + Free Shipping
Expires On: 10/9/2013 12:59AM

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

SharkStores
See SharkStores coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Nike
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A best deal that doesn't exist?

The link doesn't work to get you to the sale.

I didn't have a problem, looks like good deals

thirddowndraw said:   A best deal that doesn't exist?

I'm having an extremely difficult time trying to find a place to insert a discount code myself using both paypal and credit card.

Worked for me too, fantastic deal! Thanks OP! Just got several Christmas gifts covered!

nickradack said:   
thirddowndraw said:   A best deal that doesn't exist?

I'm having an extremely difficult time trying to find a place to insert a discount code myself using both paypal and credit card.

For me it's right on the checkout page. Enter the code and hit the enter button and it took off $5 and made shipping free. Just bought several pairs. Worked like a champ. Paid with Paypal.

I don't know about these colors...

Are the tortoise colored ones girly enough for the wifey? I don't know that she would like the bright colored ones.

Dead

I got mine today with a nice case and everything. I think the case alone is worth the 19 I paid. Great Job OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014