• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Flynn Plush Doll - Tangled - 21'' | Plush | Disney Store
Disclaimer
The only Disney prince to be hit with an ugly stick.  21 inch soft doll $3.99 Shipped today only...
http://www.disneystore.com/flynn-plush-doll-tangled-21/mp/1301941/1000267/

Disney Store
See Disney Store discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ugly 21" Disney prince doll
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cute and reasonable!

Add Promocode : freeship for freeshipping

In for one. Kids don't care...

Here comes the smolder

Thanks OP and Sairam15...$4.34 shipped, green you both!!

Awesome! Every year I buy toys to donate during xmas time. I purchased 5! =)

He's got goofy look but I've seen uglier toys..

IMO all of these Disney character soft dolls turn out a little strange (or ugly).  Flynn doesn't look too bad to me!  

Great, thank you OP! My niece's birthday is coming up and I am broke! Perfect, she loves Tangled

Anything Disney I buy.

Any way to avoid the shipping charge?  It comes up with a $4.95 shipping charge for me.

Thanks, OP! DW loves this doll (don't ask me why), so it'll be a surprise when he comes in the mail.

VentureScout said:   Any way to avoid the shipping charge?  It comes up with a $4.95 shipping charge for me.
  Read the thread and ye shall find...

Sought and found.  That'll teach me to not read the whole thread.

It's because they still can't get his nose right.

For a minute there I thought he was missing the walking braces.

ROFLEB (eating bacon) Hey, stop making fun of the ugly doll! I sent it to a friend and she said she masturbates with it. She is a hermaphrodite named Alex but that's besides the point. Stop making fun of this doll, you know you'd do him.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014