• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found the offer in my AMEX account. In-store Gift Cards are eligible.

OFFER DETAILS
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $75 or more at Staples by 12/10/13.

TERMS (Bold/Underlines mine)
Offer valid in store or online at www.Staples.com   . Purchases from StaplesAdvantage.com & E-Gift Cards not included. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 12/10/13, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Gift Cards are eligible. Enrollment for the offer is limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.

Edit: The Authorized User on my AMEX account didn't have the offer, so looks like it is targeted.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
thanks so much invisible!! I found it under my MY OFFERS, not OFFERS FOR YOU. didn't realize it was sitting in there. th... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 21, 2013 @ 9:55p) |

Any GC promos at Staples coming up?  Haven't seen them for awhile.

lokimoki (Nov. 22, 2013 @ 11:38p) |

Monday & Tuesday you can buy a $50 JCPenney gift card for $40.

I' haven't used the offer on two cards, so planning to go ... (more)

brooke789 (Nov. 23, 2013 @ 5:01a) |

• Also categorized in:

nick555 said:   Edit: The Authorized User on my AMEX account didn't have the offer, so looks like it is targeted.

You might want to indicate this in the title.

I read this as it can be done in multiple transactions?

Do they count the total BEFORE Staples rebates or after? I presume it is the former!

Has anyone found a Twitter code to use to try to get this offer?

love4money said:   Do they count the total BEFORE Staples rebates or after? I presume it is the former!
  Amex has no knowledge of rebates. They are not a credit to a cc so it would be the former.

dhilpert said:   I read this as it can be done in multiple transactions?
  Don't think so. It says purchase. Singular. Not purchases. IIRC, offers must be one transaction from past offers.

This offer is not showing on my American Express Hilton Hhonors card. Nor does it show in Facebook (for me at least).

Hope they offer a Twitter or Facebook way in on this deal. I only saw the offer ONCE on all my cards.

no offer on any amex card .amex said they have no knowledge of the offer.

Offer available on my BCP AND Premier Gold Rewards, only because I have separate logins. When signing up for new AMEXes always opt for a new online account to take advantage of multiple offers like this.

There are a few other offers ($10 off $50 at Lowe's, etc.) in my account as well. I have multiple Amex cards each offers the same deals, so I can take advantage of them all. Thanks.

Does anyone know what gift cards can be purchased at Staples?

ChipLeader said:   Offer available on my BCP AND Premier Gold Rewards, only because I have separate logins. When signing up for new AMEXes always opt for a new online account to take advantage of multiple offers like this.
  Same here. I get 3 offers since have 3 separate logins...

thanks - going to Staples this coming week for the ream and case of paper. Now I have to find a few other things

I have it in BCP also.

Hmmm. It looks good for combining with Plink too which just added Staples. 300 points for $60. Alas, at the moment it looks like the page for changing my credit card to Amex is down. I'll try later.

Every bit helps.

maddybeagle said:   
ChipLeader said:   Offer available on my BCP AND Premier Gold Rewards, only because I have separate logins. When signing up for new AMEXes always opt for a new online account to take advantage of multiple offers like this.
  Same here. I get 3 offers since have 3 separate logins...

I got it on BCP but not PRG, SPG Personal, SPG Biz, or BCP AU, and I do have separate logins for all.

was in my business platinum. usually don't get any offers there and have to tweet. but this time all of the recent offers are there. wonder if it is a change of some type.
that is my only amex.

No love here. Blue Cash (Regular).

Shows up on my SPG Amex - thanks. I need some K-Kups !

Nothing for me.

DOChicago said:   
nick555 said:   Edit: The Authorized User on my AMEX account didn't have the offer, so looks like it is targeted.

You might want to indicate this in the title.

Did. Thanks.

Got a dozen offers, best one is $10 back at Lowes, but no Sweet Tomatoes or Staples...

MrVietnam said:   This offer is not showing on my American Express Hilton Hhonors card. Nor does it show in Facebook (for me at least).
  It showed up in my HH AMEX account, but not in the AU account (with separate login).

Thanks OP, it is in mine.

Between my wife and I we have 16 Amex cards (8 each). All were under 1 online account under each of our names. There were about 30 "deals" but no Staples. I separated them all into separate logins and now 13 of the 16 have the Staples offer.

LabsBestFriend said:   Does anyone know what gift cards can be purchased at Staples?
You can see GCs online, but theres probably more in store (I've seen Amazon GCs in store)
http://www.staples.com/Gift-Cards/cat_CL166326

No offer on my BCE or SimplyCash cards -- will have to wait for FB/twitter

This may be nit-picking but does the $75 purchase required include tax?

MisterEd said:   This may be nit-picking but does the $75 purchase required include tax?
Amex only sees the final amount charged to your CC and that's what they care about for sync deals -- it can include tax/shipping

No luck with Blue Cash or Plat Delta

MisterEd said:   Between my wife and I we have 16 Amex cards (8 each). All were under 1 online account under each of our names. There were about 30 "deals" but no Staples. I separated them all into separate logins and now 13 of the 16 have the Staples offer.

Could you explain how you separated your cards into separate logins? Did you just "Remove the card from online management" and then re-registered the cards? TIA.

Thanks OP! I have this offer on my SPG AMEX.

Offered on my Business Platinum, but not on my Costco.

tonysohn said:   
MisterEd said:   Between my wife and I we have 16 Amex cards (8 each). All were under 1 online account under each of our names. There were about 30 "deals" but no Staples. I separated them all into separate logins and now 13 of the 16 have the Staples offer.

Could you explain how you separated your cards into separate logins? Did you just "Remove the card from online management" and then re-registered the cards? TIA.

Thanks for asking this. Please can anybody share how do we do this?

What typpe of cards please ?

click on the "Profile and Preferences" tab,elect "Online Access & Authorized Users" under "Account Management"Click on the "Remove Card" option... and select the card that you wish to remove

Good luck.

guohuazhang said:    click on the "Profile and Preferences" tab,elect "Online Access & Authorized Users" under "Account Management"Click on the "Remove Card" option... and select the card that you wish to remove

Good luck.

To create a new online account for each of the cards you've removed, visit www.americanexpress.com and click Create New Online Account.

bah humbug.. no love for me..

Love this Gift Cards are eligible. 

Skipping 123 Messages...
Monday & Tuesday you can buy a $50 JCPenney gift card for $40.

I' haven't used the offer on two cards, so planning to go get the $50 JCP + $35 in other stuff and net it all for $50.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014