• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link to Clothing Clearance      There's also 7% FatCash sale.
Use code COLUMBUS for extra 15% off, no minimum OR SYW members earn 20% in points with code DAYOFF

Boys   
Girls 
Baby & Toddler 
Juniors    - good deals on dresses, shorts & bathing suits
Mens     
Mens Big & Tall     
Womens     
Womens Plus     
Young Mens     

yes, their site is so annoying.. 

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sears (34.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Went all the way through to final order page.. THEN they told me it's not available..

And they wonder why Sears is going bankrupt.

Special Offers (codes do not appear to be stackable except for CLEAR25)

• Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends   30-Nov-2013
  • Buy $50 in womens, mens, girls, boys or baby clothing Sold by Sears, and save $10! Code TENOFF50. Offer ends   28-Oct-2013 
  • Online Only! Save an extra 25% on mens & womens clearance apparel Sold by Kmart! Use code CLEAR25. Offer ends 12-Oct-2013

Bizatch said:   Went all the way through to final order page.. THEN they told me it's not available..

And they wonder why Sears is going bankrupt.

Same. What a joke.  8 of the 10 items I had added were unavailable.

All of the men's sleepwear seems to be out of stock but it will not tell you until you're about to finalize your checkout. Broken if you ask me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014