• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"More nights, More points" Promo. Must have a Hilton Hhonors number.  (Registration is free) Beginning October 10, 2013, stay two nights and earn double HHonors Points for your entire stay. Stay three nights to triple your points, and four nights or more to quadruple your points. Must register for promo before booking. If you already have booked for those dates, you can still get credit - call the hotel. Book and stay before January 31, 2014.www.hiltonhhonors.com 

Member Summary

hhonors
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

caveat said:   "More nights, More points" Promo. Must have a Hilton Hhonors number.  (Registration is free) Beginning October 10, 2013, stay two nights and earn double HHonors Points for your entire stay. Stay three nights to triple your points, and four nights or more to quadruple your points. Must register for promo before booking. If you already have booked for those dates, you can still get credit - call the hotel. Book and stay before January 31, 2014.www.hiltonhhonors.com 

Thanks for posting, but I think that your comment about calling the hotel is incorrect and could cause some frustration with guests.  According to the FAQ:
the FAQ said: What if I already have a reservation, is it eligible for the promotion?
Yes, as long as the member is registered for the promotion prior to check-out of the stay and the reservation is for an eligible stay of 2 or more consecutive nights regardless of when a reservation was booked, any nights within the Promotion Period will receive the promotion bonus.

So, as long as you register for the promotion and the property is participating in the program you will automatically get the extra HHonors points.

If you have time make sure to send an email to a hotel on the non participatin list stating that they missed out on a stay as they chose not to play hilton promo

awesome. been waiting for the new promo. I have 4 nights in park city and 2 nights in dallas.

Wads said:   If you have time make sure to send an email to a hotel on the non participatin list stating that they missed out on a stay as they chose not to play hilton promo

Argh- the only hotel/hilton that i like in Charlotte is not participating!!!

Thanks OP.  This offer is better than the last offer. 

I stayed in Hilton in Switzerland and Germany in July and Sept for business and accrued 138k points and bonus ranged from double for 2-night stay in Hilton at Frankfurt airport to 1.3X or 1.5X in Hilton in Switzerland (with United Airline double dip offer).  This new offer is 2X to 4X depending on stay and 4X is very generous!

Question - To get the bonus points do you have to pay the "2X Points Rate" or will you get the bonus points for any rate?

loudmusic said:   Question - To get the bonus points do you have to pay the "2X Points Rate" or will you get the bonus points for any rate?

No but it does stack on top of the 2x rate.

BrlDsguise said:   
loudmusic said:   Question - To get the bonus points do you have to pay the "2X Points Rate" or will you get the bonus points for any rate?

No but it does stack on top of the 2x rate.

Thank you!

Thanks OP. Will keep this in mind for any travel.

I just received a possibly targeted e-mail from Amex offering an additional 6 points per dollar (total of 18) for using my Surpass card through 2/28/14.

Makes for some interesting possibilities for a four night stay in January while the 4x points offer is on:

4 nights x $100 = $400 stay plus tax.

2x Points Rate = 4,000
4x Points = 16,000
Points & Points = 2,000
Gold Bonus = 1,000 (Diamond Bonus = 2,000)
Surpass = 7,200
Amex Booking Bonus = 500
Bonus Points Per Stay (Could be 250 - 1,000)

So it would be possible to receive 80 points per dollar (32,000 points) for

Thanks OP! I hadn't seen this before & I was just about to check out this morning. Just registered so the stay I'm about to complete will count!

BrlDsguise said:   I just received a possibly targeted e-mail from Amex offering an additional 6 points per dollar (total of 18) for using my Surpass card through 2/28/14.

Makes for some interesting possibilities for a four night stay in January while the 4x points offer is on:

4 nights x $100 = $400 stay plus tax.

2x Points Rate = 4,000
4x Points = 16,000
Points & Points = 2,000
Gold Bonus = 1,000 (Diamond Bonus = 2,000)
Surpass = 7,200
Amex Booking Bonus = 500
Bonus Points Per Stay (Could be 250 - 1,000)

So it would be possible to receive 80 points per dollar (32,000 points) for

I think this is the same one covered here - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1319804/ 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014