• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here's How it Works

• Place an order of $50 or more on BestBuy.com Friday, October 11 through Monday, October 14.
  • During checkout, choose Store Pickup or Ship-to-Store and select your store.
  • Once your order is ready for store pickup, you must pick up your item(s) within 8 days.
  • The savings code will be e-mailed to you on or after October 21.
  • Redeem your savings code by November 2, 2013 in store or online on your next purchase.* No minimum purchase required for redemption.
  • Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup or Ship-to-Store.

*Code must be redeemed by November 2, 2013. Present this code to the cashier at the time of purchase and the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. To redeem at BestBuy.com, enter the savings code, found in your savings code e-mail, at checkout. Redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy® retail location or online at BestBuy.com. Excludes Marketplace items, Magnolia Home Theater®, Pacific Sales, and Geek Squad® services. Code carries no service or administrative fees. Not redeemable for cash except where applicable by law. Lost, stolen or damages codes cannot be replaced. Not a credit or debit card. Not valid as a payment on Best Buy credit card. Not reloadable. Call 1-888-716-7994 with questions. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.If this is like previous offers, the "code" may arrive at an arbitrary time versus what is stated (usually within a day after pickup is completed), and the code will effectively be an e-gift card code with an expiration date.  Tried to place an order for in-store pickup meeting the minimum requirements but nothing showed on the checkout screen.  Might try again later, since I think for previous offers there was no indication it would be applied.  If nothing else I guess I can always just return everything, though.  Don't know if you can split up the transaction to have just one minimum in-store pickup item; perhaps someone with experience on previous offers can chime in.  I'd assume they've fixed the multiple orders bug from before, as well (where the number of codes correspond to number of orders).

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/global-promotions/savings-code-offer...

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool.  I juyst got the Nokia Lumia 521 deal yesterday, and this will produce a free $5 savings as well

StevenColorado, if the deal just started today how can the $5 savings code be applied to a purchase you made yesterday (the 10th)?

Just got an email today with my $5 code. I had no idea that this deal was going on but luckily I made an online purchase over $50 during that period! Such sweetness! 

nice coincidence! i got mine as well; the usual "ring up as a gift card," as expected

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014