• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung - Pro 32GB Secure Digital High Capacity SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - MBSGBGBAM
Disclaimer
credit techbargains

best buy has this item for $19.99 with free shipping

Samsung - Pro 32GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card
Model: MBSGBGBAM SKU: 7031074
WHAT'S INCLUDED

Samsung Pro 32GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card
PRODUCT FEATURES

Compatible exclusively with digital cameras and camcorders that support Secure Digital High Capacity memory cards; Note: legacy Secure Digital devices are not compatible.
32GB storage capacity
For ample space to save your photos, videos and more.
Mechanical write-protection switch
Helps prevent accidental data loss.
Class 10 speed
With up to 80MB/sec. read and 40MB/sec. write data transfer rates for optimal performance.
Durable design
Helps withstand water, shock, magnets, extreme temperatures, x-rays and more for long-lasting use.

Up to 80MB/s transfer speeds and 40MS/s Write speed; water/shock proof

Thanks for reading

Member Summary

Pro 32GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FatWallet checkout adds $2.99 shipping.

um, goto bestbuy to make the purchase...not sure why that is happening to you.

same thing over at their website. I'm in MI btw so there shouldn't be any extra shipping charges. Does it show up free shipping for you at BestBuy?

It's still a good deal, but I would rather not pay shipping if I don't have too.

It says Free shipping on orders of $25 or more.

Thanks for the post. Picked up my card from BB and noticed they only charged me $17.99 before tax.

$ 19.99 free shipping, very good price. In 32GB Class 10。Good!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014