Kohl's 30% off, beginning 10/17

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just received 30% off for Kohl's   cardholders, valid 10/17 through 10/27, 2013: PUMPKIN 30
plus $10 Kohl's   cash for every $50 spent  valid 10/17 through 10/23, redeemable 10/24 through 11/03 

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
what is the code for 30 percent?

dawnprice1 (Oct. 30, 2013 @ 6:48p) |

I'd suggest reading the first post.

skidmark (Oct. 31, 2013 @ 9:14a) |

Does anyone have a 30% off coupon code that is not yet expired? Thank you!

h0useh0ld6 (Nov. 01, 2013 @ 5:28a) |

Current Coupons
SLEDDING15 - 15% off purchase (exp 1/29)
CELEBRATE - 15% off purchase (exp 4/16)
20% off in-store passWIFI coupon (exp 1/31)
DISCOVER - 10% off $75 purchase (exp 2/1)
LUCKY15OFF - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 2/1)
SAVELC3 - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 7/31)

Free Shipping with $75 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 1/16 - 1/20, spend it 1/21 - 2/1

Clearance low to high
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Code not working!

aarzi said:   Code not working!
Your calendar isn't working, either.

It's not 10/17 yet! 

Then why post it already? It is soo confusing!

the right word is "lazy" to read. Don't confuse it for "confusing"

aarzi said:   Then why post it already? It is soo confusing!
  I don't know whether you intend that to be a rhetorical question, but in any case, I find it helpful to have a heads up on upcoming deals; that way, I can decide whether to hold off (or not) if a better deal is going to be available. That's why.

Then the upcoming barrage of Black Fridays ads is going to absolutely send you over the edge, my friend.  Seek therapy NOW! 

AmishBoy said:   
  Then the upcoming barrage of Black Fridays ads is going to absolutely send you over the edge, my friend.  Seek therapy NOW! 

I guess as a FW community, we should find him a deal for therapy?

aarzi said:   Code not working!
  Yes, we all know. Just wait for 5 more days & it'l start working

I think it's a great idea to know in advance of these sales. Now I will wait until 10-17 to get 30 off at Kohl's.

Thank's for the heads up!

What's the fuss about posting the info early? Even the stores send out emails on upcoming events. I agree with those who appreciate the head's up. Thanks, loraabutler.

Yes, thank you for posting this - was gonna make a purchase today with a 20% off code, but I'll wait til I can use the 30%.

Anyone has the pictures to share please.

can I use Kohls cash for the 17th? Do the discounts and cash overlap?

Sent by my iPhone

Necromancer said:   can I use Kohls cash for the 17th? Do the discounts and cash overlap?

Sent by my iPhone

Short answer: no!
Useful advice: read the Kohls for newbies thread. That will address even your un-asked questions.

Necromancer said:   can I use Kohls cash for the 17th? Do the discounts and cash overlap?

Sent by my iPhone

If you are asking if you can use the Kohl's Cash that expires on the 17th with the Pumpkin30 code that begins on the 17th, yes, you can.
I'm have a $10 KC that I intend to use on Thursday, in store.  I'm also hoping the scan gets posted, since I only received a 15%

There is an existing Official Kohl's Thread; no need to make a new post.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/   

There's a lot of "Official store" threads:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/987449/   

Kohl's Cash earned September 27 through October 5, is redeemable in store, online & at the kiosk from 12am (CDT) October 6 through 11:59pm (CDT) October 17.

Thank you for the post. (insert pithy statement for whinny folks)

flamingonut said:   

Sent by my iPhone

If you are asking if you can use the Kohl's Cash that expires on the 17th with the Pumpkin30 code that begins on the 17th, yes, you can.
I'm have a $10 KC that I intend to use on Thursday, in store.  I'm also hoping the scan gets posted, since I only received a 15%

There is an existing Official Kohl's Thread; no need to make a new post.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/    

There's a lot of "Official store" threads:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/987449/    

Kohl's Cash earned September 27 through October 5, is redeemable in store, online & at the kiosk from 12am (CDT) October 6 through 11:59pm (CDT) October 17.

You CAN use the KCash and %discount in the same transaction, but the discount does NOT apply to the portion paid with the KCash. Dollar-offs are applied before %offs

OP, Can you post a scan please? (just exclude your name) Thanks!

aarzi said:   

Sent by my iPhone

Short answer: no!
Useful advice: read the Kohls for newbies thread. That will address even your un-asked questions.

Thanks for the reply.  I was in a Kohls for over 30 minutes yesterday trying to find something to spend this $20 KC I have.  It was given to me by someone else that earned it.  It is hard to find something in store to use it on and I hope I can find something before it expires.

Edit: Just ordered online with my $20 KC:

2 x Fila Performance Soccer Socks White
2 x Fila Performance Soccer Socks Red
1 x DC Men's Sandals
Total after KC and Savings: $6.85
Total Saved: $46.10

Kohl's #1!!!

You're welcome!
One of the things you learn in the newbies thread is to buy anything with your KCash. Does not have to be $20. It can be more. Pay the difference with a CC or cash.
Return the item. Get $20 in KMRC (same as GC) and the rest in the original form of payment.
The good:
- KMRC does not expire.
- You get the % discount when using the KMRC.
The bad:
- You don't save on taxes.

The good outweighs the bad.

Could someone please post a scan. In advance, thanks.

Kohls 30%
Disclaimer
gizmo said:   OP, Can you post a scan please? (just exclude your name) Thanks!
  Just for you...  

I received it too!

Thank you uafgrad. You always seem to come through for the FW community.

Not sure all Kohl's are giving the KMRC anymore. Last time I tried to exchange a shirt bought with Kohls cash and they didn't have my size I had to argue and then store ended up replacing purchase with more Kohl's cash not a KMRC. At least I didn't lose it but KMRC would have been much better. Probably YMMV.

Hi, is there a free shipping code that can be used with the 30% off? Thanks!

uafgrad said:   
gizmo said:   OP, Can you post a scan please? (just exclude your name) Thanks!
  Just for you...  

You rock!  

Hey! thanks so much for the 30% off starting 10/17   you have made me a very happy mommy!
Do you have a free shipping code that can be used with this 30% code?

Thanks so much! This is very much appreciated

Thank YOUUUUU! This is the best site! Any free shipping no minimum purchase? OR free shipping with $50 purchase? OR MVC free shipping codes????

This site ROCKS! Any free shipping no minimum purchase? Free shipping with $50 purchase? Free shipping for cardholders purchase or MVC codes???

Yes, I have some Kohls Cash that is good 10/15-10/27 to spend so if this 30% off dates are correct you have ummm 1 day too get the 30%, redeem cash & maybe I can find free shipping with no minimum! Well, thats what Im waiting for anyways...

The 30% off code works. There was a $75 minimum for free shipping.

lol, Oct 17 !!!

SHIPPINGMVC when Kohls charge card is used

Thanks. Need to pick up a jersey.

I see now you already did.  Thanks!!!

Can you post a picture of the coupon for in store use?

thanks.

Kim

Skipping 33 Messages...
Does anyone have a 30% off coupon code that is not yet expired? Thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014