Kohl's 30% off, beginning 10/17

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
kimsamenko said:   I see now you already did.  Thanks!!!

Can you post a picture of the coupon for in store use?

thanks.

Kim

I posted a 'picture' a few days ago (see my post earlier in this thread).

OP, u may want to update ur post with free shipping code.
edit: my bad, quick summary already updated. Thanks.

flamingonut said:   
Necromancer said:   can I use Kohls cash for the 17th? Do the discounts and cash overlap?

Sent by my iPhone

If you are asking if you can use the Kohl's Cash that expires on the 17th with the Pumpkin30 code that begins on the 17th, yes, you can.
I'm have a $10 KC that I intend to use on Thursday, in store.  I'm also hoping the scan gets posted, since I only received a 15%

There is an existing Official Kohl's Thread; no need to make a new post.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/    

There's a lot of "Official store" threads:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/987449/    

Kohl's Cash earned September 27 through October 5, is redeemable in store, online & at the kiosk from 12am (CDT) October 6 through 11:59pm (CDT) October 17.

If I know there is a valid 30% coupon and I only receive a 15%, tell them at the register that you accidentally left your "pumpkin30" coupon at home (or whatever the current coupon code name is).  They give it to you if you tell them what the name of the code is!  I love Kohls!!!

In-store, they don't care for the "name" of the coupon. That's only for the website. If they accept your lying, they are being kind.

Why is it not openin. Pl shre 30 off coupon

If I order a 101 dollars kitechen tool and use a 30% off coupon. Will I get $10 back or $20? Thanks.

crickee said:   
flamingonut said:   
Necromancer said:   can I use Kohls cash for the 17th? Do the discounts and cash overlap?

Sent by my iPhone

If you are asking if you can use the Kohl's Cash that expires on the 17th with the Pumpkin30 code that begins on the 17th, yes, you can.
I'm have a $10 KC that I intend to use on Thursday, in store.  I'm also hoping the scan gets posted, since I only received a 15%

Kohl's Cash earned September 27 through October 5, is redeemable in store, online & at the kiosk from 12am (CDT) October 6 through 11:59pm (CDT) October 17.

If I know there is a valid 30% coupon and I only receive a 15%, tell them at the register that you accidentally left your "pumpkin30" coupon at home (or whatever the current coupon code name is).  They give it to you if you tell them what the name of the code is!  I love Kohls!!!

Just print a 30% coupon from google.  Customers really think they are beating the system but Kohl's is beating you. 

If something was being sold for $10, and with 30% off, it is now $7,
Kohl's paid less than $2 for it from the supplier/vendor.  Mind blown?

↵
Necromancer said:   
crickee said:   
flamingonut said:   

Sent by my iPhone

Just print a 30% coupon from google.  Customers really think they are beating the system but Kohl's is beating you. 

If something was being sold for $10, and with 30% off, it is now $7,
Kohl's paid less than $2 for it from the supplier/vendor.  Mind blown?

Why print it from google?  I  posted a scan up above. 

Thanks!

fnpony said:   If I order a 101 dollars kitechen tool and use a 30% off coupon. Will I get $10 back or $20? Thanks.
You will get $10, based on what you actually paid. Read the QS (near the end) on the following thread to understand it better:

thanks.

Kim

Just fyi, I don't know if something has changed but I have always been able to use a copy...except for today. The first cashier flat out told me no even though I told her it has always been accepted. I went to Customer Service to explain the situation to them and the lady told me no because I am cheating the system. I told her this location has always taken it in the past and if it isn't a unique code why does it matter since I can use it online? She then replied that she would do it this one time but I am being dishonest. I was very polite up until that point...

Needless to say I would try it at your own risk

redcorvette80 said:   

thanks.

Kim

Just fyi, I don't know if something has changed but I have always been able to use a copy...except for today. The first cashier flat out told me no even though I told her it has always been accepted. I went to Customer Service to explain the situation to them and the lady told me no because I am cheating the system. I told her this location has always taken it in the past and if it isn't a unique code why does it matter since I can use it online? She then replied that she would do it this one time but I am being dishonest. I was very polite up until that point...

Question is, were you being dishonest and cheating the system?

↵
redcorvette80 said:   

thanks.

Kim

Needless to say I would try it at your own ris

I always take a screenshot of the coupon on my phone.  I never, ever take the real coupon with me because frankly half the time I would forget it, and the other half I would accidentally leave it at the store after a purchase.  More and more coupons are going digital for this exact reason.  I have never had a problem when I show Kohl's a screenshot on my phone.

uafgrad said:     ↵
redcorvette80 said:   

thanks.

Kim

Needless to say I would try it at your own ris

I always take a screenshot of the coupon on my phone.  I never, ever take the real coupon with me because frankly half the time I would forget it, and the other half I would accidentally leave it at the store after a purchase.  More and more coupons are going digital for this exact reason.  I have never had a problem when I show Kohl's a screenshot on my phone.

Same.  We never bring the original with us.  It's either a photocopy or a picture taken with our phones.  Never had an issue.

aarzi said:   
redcorvette80 said:   

thanks.

Kim

Question is, were you being dishonest and cheating the system?

When it has always been accepted and isn't a unique code I would say no. Anyone with the charge card can go online and put in the 30% off code and it will work, regardless if you were mailed it or not

So in other words if cheating and stealing becomes common, it is no longer wrong or immoral.

Worked great

No one is "stealing" from Kohl's by using a different coupon code than the one they received personally in the mail.
The real immorality is the fact that Kohl's thinks one shopper (for whatever reason) deserves a larger discount than the next one...is that persons money better than mine? 

right now you can use SHIPPINGMVC code to get free shipping

if they did not want the business they would never offer a 30% off.
here you go:

SHIPPINGMVC free shipping

PUMPKIN30 30% off

NO it is not stealing because when the discounts are higher so are the base prices.  Here I go stealing, oops sharing again.

SHIPPINGMVC    free shipping     PUMPKIN30    30% off till the 27th  

Who died and made you in charge of economics?

Do you have to have the mailer to get the 30% off in stores with the coupon PUMPKIN30 or can you just tell them the code?

budsweeds said:   because when the discounts are higher so are the base prices.  

there was actually quite a bit at 90% off plus extra 25% off clearance plus extra 30% off coupon. Learn the best way to shop at Kohls, you must, my young Padawan

c'mon aarzi, you never use the 30% in-stores??????

Sure I do. Does not make it right.

I printed and used this coupon last night. Worked great. I am a MVC and frankly they do NOT care where the coupon comes from... as long as you have one. BTW, there prices are DESIGNED for coupon codes .... the discounts are expected so if you are paying full price at Kohl's you are shopping there the wrong way! (-: That's just their model. JCP tried the "no coupon" model and it didn't work. Thanks for posting it

WOW.you are awesome.I just saved an extra $15. my code CANDYCORN was only for 20%.

Thank you,I think it's amazing that you took the time to let us know in advance because I could wait to save 30% . Thanks again =)

I got a nutribullet for $65 - Kohls is great! With this kind of deals it is amazing they can still make profit and stay in business

what is the code for 30 percent?

dawnprice1 said:   what is the code for 30 percent?

I'd suggest reading the first post.

Does anyone have a 30% off coupon code that is not yet expired? Thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014