• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Suncast Deck Box
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$68.49 at Amazon also (or $75.00 for the 103 gallon size).

http://www.amazon.com/Suncast-Patio-Storage-Box-Gallon/dp/B000TMCSB8

I bought one of these at the beginning of the summer season from Home Depot. They were on sale for $30 something. I would not even pay that again. SO flimsy. You cannot use this one to sit on and dont set much on it either. If you need one of these I suggest you buy a different one. I have another suncast storage box that is also made for seating. I would purchase that one again and again. I have left that one out during winters and it still holds strong. This one on the other hand would be in pile first snow fall OR you need to find a indoor place to store it during the off season. Just my two cents.

NicoleNYG

Can you post a link to the suncast box you ordered? I am installing a new pool in my lanai and could use a good one.

Thanks in advance

This looks exactly like one I've seen for years at HD. It even has the 'wheels' on one end. If so, it is a flimsy, inexpensive deck box useful for keeping the rain off of stuff, but barely able to be sat upon. I purchased one a few years ago while it was briefly on clearance and spent between $20-30. Not worth $68 as full price, much less the ridiculous $105. Sorry, OP, but this is not a bargain at half the price.

PREMIUM DECK BOXES WITH SEAT DECK BOXES OUTDOOR STORAGE | Suncast Corporation
Disclaimer
Relaxing,
          Sure no problem. The deck box I was referring to that I have had for 3-4 years now is this one: Suncast Deck Box . That has been out through all the winters, sat on, moved and even stood on. I would highly recommend that one over most others that I have come across. I own that one and the one that this article is about and they are not even comparable, in my opinion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014