• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy has the Toshiba - Canvio Slim 500GB External USB 3.0/2.0 Portable Hard Drive - Silver $34.99 Shipped
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/canvio-slim-500gb-external-usb-3-0-2-0-portable-hard-drive/7732058.p?id=1218858759389&skuId=7732058&st=canvio%20500gb&cp=1&lp=2    

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Their 4 day sale was cut short by one day, tells you this is not good marketing, it either goes 4 days or not, because o... (more)

greener (Oct. 14, 2013 @ 8:46p) |

Was there guaranteed prices for the 4 day sale?

yesidonoitall (Oct. 14, 2013 @ 9:03p) |

Now price is $49.99...

I was going to go and pick this up today, but not for $50.

wiseguy1100 (Oct. 15, 2013 @ 10:16a) |

Staff Summary

Limit 1 per customer

Good price. In for 1.

dang. paid $59.99 at Amzn

Thanks, in for 1.

Decent. In for 1. Thanks

JHAZ said:   Limit 1 per customer
  It allowed me to order one for shipping and one to pick up.

Great find, I'm in!

Sold out  NEVER MIND

The 1 TB on BB eBay for that price is sold out

Thanks OP.  In for 1.

It was not sold out for me - 6 pm Sunday evening.

I'm glad to get this - have been pricing them on Amazon for the last few weeks.

Got one at 5:54 EDT

I just got one at 7:40EDT PM

waiting for BF

2tb Toshiba cavino basics is available at local Microcenter for 109+taxes. Is it a good price? Go for it?

ordered 1- works still

thanks op

Got 1 and finally got rid of the free 5$ certificate.

Just tried to pick one up.

• We're sorry! Due to high demand, the status of one or more of your items has changed.

• Sold Out: Toshiba - Canvio Slim 500GB External USB 3.0\/2.0 Portable Hard Drive - Silver This item has been removed from your order

Still available for me.

what kind of drive is on the inside? can it be stripped of its shell for laptop use?

Backward compatable to usb1? I have some files on VERY old machines.

Price goes up as it's showing 44.99 now. Good job Best Buy once they saw that too many peoples are ordering either show out of stock or increase the price.

dealrep said:   Price goes up as it's showing 44.99 now. Good job Best Buy once they saw that too many peoples are ordering either show out of stock or increase the price.
  Their 4 day sale was cut short by one day, tells you this is not good marketing, it either goes 4 days or not, because of the $10.00 price increase the sale was only 3 days at the original sale price

... (18.86kB)
Disclaimer
greener said:   
dealrep said:   Price goes up as it's showing 44.99 now. Good job Best Buy once they saw that too many peoples are ordering either show out of stock or increase the price.
  Their 4 day sale was cut short by one day, tells you this is not good marketing, it either goes 4 days or not, because of the $10.00 price increase the sale was only 3 days at the original sale price

Was there guaranteed prices for the 4 day sale?

Now price is $49.99...

I was going to go and pick this up today, but not for $50.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014