• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Found a great price on some Muscle Milk! $10 less than the next best price!

Muscle Milk High Protein Shake Mix 2.47 Pounds (Various Flavors) @ Vitamin World - $14.99 AC
compare at $24.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
VEXTBDY - $5 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Vitamin World
See Vitamin World discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Muscle Milk High Protein Shake Mix 2.47 Pounds (Various Flavors)
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Vitamin World Coupons:
    SHIPNOW
    Free shipping on any order (expires 7/15/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I would not recommend it. If you check Amazon, half of the reviews are seems to be paid off and it also contains whole Periodic table of ingredients

Not understanding the math, 24.99 - 5.00 = 19.99, not 14.99. Even at 19.99 it's a good price. Haven't had the strawberry& banana, is it good?

OK, an extra 20% is taken off after adding to cart, and is good for multiple jars.  Thanks OP!

Actually this is a good price.

unnamedny said:   I would not recommend it. If you check Amazon, half of the reviews are seems to be paid off and it also contains whole Periodic table of ingredients

Hard-pressed to find something in the supplement industry these days that DOESN'T read like a laundry list of the elements. Not sure it's peculiar to MM.

The coupon takes $5 off a single item only but appears to be valid for multiple orders.

barondeluze said:   Not understanding the math, 24.99 - 5.00 = 19.99, not 14.99. Even at 19.99 it's a good price. Haven't had the strawberry& banana, is it good?

OK, an extra 20% is taken off after adding to cart, and is good for multiple jars.  Thanks OP!

Agreed!  I do not see the price of 14.99.  I would buy it at that price, but not at 19.99.  If anybody could explain how to get the 14.99 price, please let us know.
Thanks

Steevareeno said:   
barondeluze said:   Not understanding the math, 24.99 - 5.00 = 19.99, not 14.99. Even at 19.99 it's a good price. Haven't had the strawberry& banana, is it good?

Agreed!  I do not see the price of 14.99.  I would buy it at that price, but not at 19.99.  If anybody could explain how to get the 14.99 price, please let us know.
Thanks

You'll have to add item in your cart and enter the coupon code VEXTBDY.   Google "Vitamin World coupons" (2nd result) and look for 20% off & free shipping (9th result from top).  $14.99 total.

Thanks OP, will introduce the produce to my big muscle friend

Thanks OP In for three!

"Coupon Number is not valid or has expired"

Anyone else? Used VEXTBDY

me too...it was taking one discount or the other, but not both.

Looks dead now....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014