Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Great knife for a great price!

Kershaw D.W.O. Black Folding Knife @ Cabela's - $5.50
compare at $17.01
Free Store Pick up

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Cabela's
See Cabela's promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

I wish there was free shipping too. They're 2 hours away

People really need to put the S&H info in their posts.

lordoffire said:   People really need to put the S&H info in their posts.
  This isn't an online deal only. Cabelas is a B&M. The OP put free store pickup. 

$5.95 shipping kills it for me. Too high for a little knife.

xbrady said:   
lordoffire said:   People really need to put the S&H info in their posts.
  This isn't an online deal only. Cabelas is a B&M. The OP put free store pickup. 

Yes, but they have nowhere near the number of locations as other stores for which deals are posted. I don't know about others, but it's not worth it to drive 1-2 hours to the nearest store to go pick something up; leaving shipping it as the only option.

Please note this is a Rickshaw (China Made)Knife. I foolishly thought Kenshaw was American made.

itsagame said:   Please note this is a Rickshaw (China Made)Knife. I foolishly thought Kenshaw was American made.
  You've gotta watch out even for certain Buck knives also made in China these days! Also Old Henry knives are made in China... I was surprised when I found out both of those knives have China on their packaging.

Because obviously the Chinese people know nothing about knives, and since many Kershaws are from China, it must not be a very good brand.

Mmmmm, no.

Yes by all means support laogui  ("Reform Through Labor'') prison factory system  . Oh yes when I think Chinese made I think of high quality and precision, not low quality like cheap illegal knock-offs. Kershaw does make knifes in the US, their better quality higher price models this is the point. Cheaper Chinese knifes link  , are just that even - if it says WInchester, or Kershaw or Buck or Henry apparently.

"Because obviously the Chinese people know nothing about knives, and since many Kershaws are from China, it must not be a very good brand".

Mmmmm, no."

itsagame said:   Yes by all means support laogui   ("Reform Through Labor'') prison factory system   . Oh yes when I think Chinese made I think of high quality and precision, not low quality like cheap illegal knock-offs. Kershaw does make knifes in the US, their better quality higher price models this is the point. Cheaper Chinese knifes link   , are just that even - if it says WInchester, or Kershaw or Buck or Henry apparently.

"Because obviously the Chinese people know nothing about knives, and since many Kershaws are from China, it must not be a very good brand".

Mmmmm, no."

My $10 benchmade serves me just fine. Smoothest opening knife I've ever owned.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014