• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking for a case for my Lumia 920 and saw this case.  Now I know its not a case that most of us would carry around, my self included.  But, like a good FWR, I asked myself, what else could I use it for, and this was my answer.  You know when you go to a water park and have to pay $10 plus for the crappy water proof boxes to hold your money, keys, cc etc,?   Well wouldn't this fit the bill to a T for less $?  That was my reasoning for purchasing and sharing it with you. If you like, green me if you don't, well maybe someday Ill post something useful.  Two sizes available Med and SM  same price $5.00 FS.

BY THE WAY!!!  I purchased these with a camera grip for the wifes Lumia 1020 and it qualified for their "Buy three accessories and get 25% off"  Discount.
So if your needing additional accessories.  Play with he numbers see what happens!  Good luck!

Med
http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.cases-otterbox-black-pursuit-series-medium-waterproof-box-universal-sku6340322.html#fbid=DHBWka48Z91  

Small
http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.cases-otterbox-pursuit-series-small-waterproof-box-universal-sku6340319.html#fbid=DHBWka48Z91   

Update: My first order shipped!  Good luck!

Member Summary

OtterBox Pursuit Series Medium Waterproof Box Universal
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Since this new charge started popping up has ANYBODY received their order? Tracking number? Anything other than the char... (more)

uberscruf (Nov. 18, 2013 @ 1:22a) |

Charge dropped off after 5 days. Nothing shipped.

aarzi (Nov. 18, 2013 @ 6:16a) |

We regret to inform you that the accessory you've ordered is no longer available. As a result, we have canceled your ord... (more)

sukwarlord (Jan. 17, 2014 @ 2:27p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Score!  Ordered 2 -- got an automatic 10% off two accessories, for those that can't find any other fillers to get the 25% for 3.

Thanks OP. Great for the beach or visit to the water park/lazy river.

Do these prices apply in-store?

I did notice that there was a pick up in store available when I tried it.  Dunno if it is purchase online pickup in store kinda thing but it would be worth a try because the  price didn't change with that option. YMMY,  
   P.S.  Thanks All for the GREEN!!!

P.P.S.  I just tried it, it seems that it is a buy online pick up in store thing!!!   Good luck hunting!

It is a good deal.

Thanks OP. Ordered 2!

Heads up -- online reviews of the Pursuit 40 Series indicates that it might not be all that waterproof, so use your best judgment when dunking these things.

That said, my order of 2 for $9 will stand -- too cheap not to try...

I would order 3, instead of 2. 2 are $9, 3 are $11.25.

do these float by chance?

If they are water proof, that would mean air tight, which would make them float.  Just my own logic, no real experience or science behind it though!

just ordered 3 of these

Not sure what I will do with them but ordered anyway. Christmas presents perhaps...Thanks for posting!

Picked up 3 small and 2 medium, I came close to buying one of these on eBay yesterday for around $18.00 Green for you and mucho thanks!!

Thanks.  Picked up three medium for $11.93, with tax.

Oos online, all colors and sizes. Stores have them ringing up at $20.

Just tried it again after logging into my att account. It let me place the order, but we'll see if they ship.

Marvinsrocket said:   Oos online, all colors and sizes. Stores have them ringing up at $20.
  I still see them in stock?

I just ordered 2. Thanks, OP!

Ordered 2 Medium and 1 Small. Thanks OP!!

It's kind of odd that the small case page lists the iPhone 3 line as compatible, but there is no mention of any Apple devices on the medium case page. Regardless, will be in for a couple.

ETA: Ummmmm, wtf? "This purchase requires your acceptance of all the Agreements below, plus credit review and approval." I just bought cases and a charger.

ETA2: Just received the "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment...Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time," email. Fingers crossed...

I just ordered three more of the small ones, here is my thinking this time.  My 11 year old boy has been hounding me for a wallet for a while and so........ wait for it..............he + two nephews his age are getting $35 transformer wallets for Christmas!!! 
  Thanks for all the GREEN folks!!!  You rock.  Now I will cross my fingers and hope they ship! LMAO!

ochafino said:   I was looking for a case for my Lumia 920 and saw this case.  Now I know its not a case that most of us would carry around, my self included.  But, like a good FWR, I asked myself, what else could I use it for, and this was my answer.  You know when you go to a water park and have to pay $10 plus for the crappy water proof boxes to hold your money, keys, cc etc,?   Well wouldn't this fit the bill to a T for less $?  That was my reasoning for purchasing and sharing it with you. If you like, green me if you don't, well maybe someday Ill post something useful.  Two sizes available Med and SM  same price $5.00 FS.

BY THE WAY!!!  I purchased these with a camera grip for the wifes Lumia 1020 and it qualified for their "Buy three accessories and get 25% off"  Discount.
So if your needing additional accessories.  Play with he numbers see what happens!  Good luck!

Med
http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.cases-otterbox-black-pursuit-series-medium-waterproof-box-universal-sku6340322.html#fbid=DHBWka48Z91  

Small
http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.cases-otterbox-pursuit-series-small-waterproof-box-universal-sku6340319.html#fbid=DHBWka48Z91   

P

Please put the BEST deal in your headline - Not everyone reads all the details contained in the text. I'm just feeling kind of stung because I could have saved 25% instead of 10% because I bought several pairs of them. My fault I guess but I do expect that ACTUAL hot deal to be in the headline.

Ordered 2. Thanks.

I don't own one of these boxes or have any experience with them.

Are they actually waterproof? Or are they simply splash-resistant?

Some reviewers on Amazon claim these boxes are not waterproof.

www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Pursuit-Series-Utility-Smartphones/produ...

Sorry Green, I am kinda "slow" at these kinda things, I apologize. In my defense I really did think that the "best" deal in this case was the $40 case I bought for $5 bucks. I only added the 25% discount mention, in case someone was looking for say a pair of $100 Bluetooth headphones. I don't know if such animals qualify for the discount, but if they did that would be a super deal in my little mind, money off plus a free case. And again in my defense, I didn't even capture that point until someone else did, if you look at the posts, after it was mentioned, I went Duh! and bought three more.

In stock for me and going for three....

GreenTrash said:   Please put the BEST deal in your headline - Not everyone reads all the details contained in the text. I'm just feeling kind of stung because I could have saved 25% instead of 10% because I bought several pairs of them. My fault I guess but I do expect that ACTUAL hot deal to be in the headline.
You're right -- in fact, the OP shouldn't have posted at all. He should have ordered them for us, and had them shipped directly to us. If not, maybe the OP could call us each individually next time.

Shame on you, OP. I had to *read* your post to take advantage of the deal. I want my two minutes back.

Ordered it today. Thanks

Nice deal, should come in handy

hmmm...when i click the link to buy on my macbook it is out of stock online. however when i used my ipad it showed in stock. well just fyi for people who sees it out of stock. bought 2 med 1 small. thanks!

Bought 2 medium and 1 small. Small won't fit my phone but figured it might be nice for random other stuff you would want to stay dry.

Update: Just received shipping confirmation for my 1st order! Good luck!

Bought 5 medium and 1 small all shipped...Great Deal Post. Repped

Appears to be a great deal, in for 1!

Thanks!

In for a medium Otter.....thanks OP!

Ordered 2 small and 3 medium cases at 4:16 p.m. today and just received a generic cancellation message:

Your att.com order 16045678XXXX has been canceled

Mine just shipped....

cloverboy said:   Ordered 2 small and 3 medium cases at 4:16 p.m. today and just received a generic cancellation message:

If you tried to use a one time use or online credit card number, that may be the reason.  AT&T seems to try to authorize at a $1 amount and then put the real amount in for the order.  That will often flag a rejection on a one time or online credit card number and they would
then cancel your order for problems with your funding method.

leonc said:   
cloverboy said:   Ordered 2 small and 3 medium cases at 4:16 p.m. today and just received a generic cancellation message:

If you tried to use a one time use or online credit card number, that may be the reason.  AT&T seems to try to authorize at a $1 amount and then put the real amount in for the order.  That will often flag a rejection on a one time or online credit card number and they would
then cancel your order for problems with your funding method.

I understand why a single use credit card number could cause an error, but why would that cause a problem for an online multiple use credit card number? The $1 authorization is quite a common practice.

Good deal! Just ordered 2. Got the 10% off. Came to a total of $9.69

Skipping 84 Messages...
We regret to inform you that the accessory you've ordered is no longer available. As a result, we have canceled your order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.