• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
Anyone find the clear med. in store today?

order canceled

What a nightmare working with this website! Cannot order this unit!

Ordered 3 for store pick up, received 25% off for buying 3 accesories, thanks OP

HotSalami said:   
GreenTrash said:   Please put the BEST deal in your headline - Not everyone reads all the details contained in the text. I'm just feeling kind of stung because I could have saved 25% instead of 10% because I bought several pairs of them. My fault I guess but I do expect that ACTUAL hot deal to be in the headline.
You're right -- in fact, the OP shouldn't have posted at all. He should have ordered them for us, and had them shipped directly to us. If not, maybe the OP could call us each individually next time.

Shame on you, OP. I had to *read* your post to take advantage of the deal. I want my two minutes back.

LOL I was reading the same thing, but I got lost.  That shit makes no dam sense. Its like if everyone put "BEST" deal then none of these will be the best. Unless you're the bestest 

Picked up one small and one medium at my local store. Price was $5 each. The salesman couldn't believe the price. Great deal.

Out of stock now

Tarf said:   Picked up one small and one medium at my local store. Price was $5 each. The salesman couldn't believe the price. Great deal.

You guys who are picking up, did you still have to place an order online for in-store pickup? Or are they just available in stores now (or while supplies last)?

Ordered online and picked up in store.
Even though I got an email saying it was ready, but when I got there, it wasn't ready.  So wasted 20 minutes there :/

I didn't order online. I just walked into the store and asked if they had any, which they did.

Ordered 4 - 1 medium black, 1 medium blue, 1 small black, and 1 small blue.  Received tracking number this afternoon for the small blue.
Thanks, OP

Thanks OP. Walked in and purchased in store. Got the medium case. Looked at the small, but was too short for iPhone 5.

ochafino said:   If they are water proof, that would mean air tight, which would make them float.  Just my own logic, no real experience or science behind it though!
  Depends on the mass (weight) of the box versus the volume displacement.
In other words, if the box were made of lead but watertight as described, it would not float. 

LOL, all the Irvine ATT stores are OOS now. They were in-stock earlier. There must be a ton of UCI students lurking here and at SD. And I'm sure some employees were tipped off and took some for themselves...

in for 3! thanks op!

I'm pretty sure these will start flooding eBay real soon, if not already. Look for a lot of sellers selling these from the Irvine/Orange County area

Found one of the large ones at a local AT&T store for sale price $5.49. The sticker said $40!

Two good reviews:
http://youtu.be/nnxGxEwiJPo
http://youtu.be/rrn8Hj3cSME

The AT&T website is messed up. I tried to order many times with IE, online chat and called to order without success. I really want one med black and one small clear....SIGH! The OtterBox Armor is known to leak. However I've found no mention of the Pursuit Series leaking. Please treat your gear with respect.

Pages no longer load, you can't see these two products on the site. They did load a few hours ago (mid-day Monday 10/14). These two show up in search results on the site (search for 'OtterBox pursuit' and these show for $5, but you can't click through to see these items).

chibear said:   Pages no longer load, you can't see these two products on the site. They did load a few hours ago (mid-day Monday 10/14). These two show up in search results on the site (search for 'OtterBox pursuit' and these show for $5, but you can't click through to see these items).
  Try Live Chat, they were able to only place half of the items in the cart and mentioned to try again later. They must be using some internal network on their side. Hopefully they can get it to work for you. Good luck!

They may have changed Live Chat as it's not popping up with accessories but you may try this: http://www.att.com/econtactus/#

No buy many get extra discount in-store for me. Is that correct or do I need to get an adjustment.

I can't see these being too profitable on resale. I may return some or all. How do people plan to use these?

please delete

I went to two AT&T stores and they both said they sold out on Monday. On Monday the web site said they had these in stock. OtterBox pursuit no longer shows on the AT&T web site. AT&T does have some model OtterBox cases, for certain individual phones, on sale for $5.

bobley said:   No buy many get extra discount in-store for me. Is that correct or do I need to get an adjustment.

I can't see these being too profitable on resale. I may return some or all. How do people plan to use these?

Only one store out of five near me would allow the accessory discount. Perhaps they need to meet sales quota?? Where are you from? Perhaps you could sell them off to someone here that wants them. I'm using the medium case to protect my headphone amp, dac, misc cables, IEMs and my media players. The small case will be my mobile case which should fit one media player, amp, sunglasses, wallet & IEM.

I can see them as possible useful as disaster preparedness cases or just hard shell for delicate items when traveling. I wonder if some Vaseline or something similar might increase the water tightness.

i ordered 3 days ago and still have not received any shipment info.

did anyone ever receive one of these by mail/shipping? I ordered and got an order #....but it never shipped and now i see it has disappeared from my cc online statement.......

I just received a cancelation email. Damn you ATT

We regret to inform you that the accessory you've ordered is no longer available. As a result, we have canceled your order.
You may visit att.com/wireless to find another accessory that will fit your needs.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to serving you.
Thank you,

I don't think I have ever actually received an order from ATT. Every deal I get in on always gets cancelled.

I got cancelled too, but got a laugh out of it.

At the top of the e-mail it says Rethink Possible with the ATT logo
Next there's the text telling me the order has been cancelled
Below that it says: This is a system-generated message from a send only address. Please do not reply to this email.

Rethink Impossible
would be more like it!

cancelled as well ATT sux

yeah, now cancelled....have never gotten an AT&T "deal".....but they have attempted to screw me many times on tel. service and internet.....hate those mf'ers....!!

Order was cancelled. Such BS

My order was cancelled as well.

I warned based on many past experiences with AT&T online deals that most of these would be cancelled early in this thread. Unlike most online retailers, AT&T's online inventory system includes inventory from their corporate B&M stores so as more people went to local AT&T stores to pick these up mass cancellations were inevitable.

well, they get your e-mail and other personal info.....now waiting for the advertising.....AT&T=Evil

OMG , I received a new pending ATT  cc charge tonight (11/12/13)  for $16.xx . Iam like wtf is this for (?) .....then I remember .... damn OtterBox cancelled order ! This charge was for my 1st order only , wonder what month or year my 2cd order charge will hit ? , lol . ( funny too , I don't really want them any longer )

Stupid ATT

Keep an eye out for a late ATT charge or package coming your way !

stereo55 said:   OMG , I received a new pending ATT  cc charge tonight (11/12/13)  for $16.xx . Iam like wtf is this for (?) .....then I remember .... damn OtterBox cancelled order ! This charge was for my 1st order only , wonder what month or year my 2cd order charge will hit ? , lol . ( funny too , I don't really want them any longer )

Stupid ATT

Keep an eye out for a late ATT charge or package coming your way !

Yep got a notification from PP this morning for an ATT charge. At first Im like what the heck is this??? Then I remembered the deal. ​Even though I was finally charged  I checked the ATT website and it still says "pending shipment"
When they canceled my order last month  it left a bad taste so I still dont have faith these things will actually show up.

Same here, we''ll see what happens next !!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014