• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Good-Eatings-Best-Recipes-ebook/dp/B005MJE5ZK††

In this, it's first new cookbook in more than a decade, the Chicago Tribune offers 50 of the very best recipes from the pages of the paperís weekly Good Eating section. The Tribune remains one of the few newspapers in this country with its own working test kitchen, which ensures that the recipes are accurate and reliable. Each year, staff members choose their favorites. Now, the best of those winning recipes are compiled in a book that reflects how we having been cooking--and eating--over the last decade.

The book features recipes from across the wide range of common kitchen offerings: starters, meat and poultry dishes, seafood, pasta, rice, side dishes, salads, baked goods, and desserts. In addition, a section on menu planning offers readers ideas for entertaining.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Best of the Best
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks remick

Thanks, OP. In 4 1.

Thanks OP.

nice one! thanx!

Wow! This is something. Let me try to get hold of this. My mom would sure get tickled going through this and maybe preparing something when I am around.Thanks for the post.

Another good one Remick.† Thanks!

Thanks Remick!! +1
I love to cook! so this will come in handy!

thanks

one of these free ones I might actually use!!!

Thanks always looking for new cooking ideas there should be some good ones here.

No longer free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014