• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit bradsdeals

Home Depot has this item for $19.99 with free shipping

update: use HDLIGHT10 for additional 10% off (credit amd thanks to ssavov)

Adesso Gander 71 in. H Black Floor Lamp  
Satin nickel 9 in. wide base
White acrylic shade
Pole bends to direct the light
Can be used as an up light or reading light
Black foam pole with satin nickel base and shade cup
71 in. height
Three-way rotary switch lets you adjust the light output
ETL listed for interior use in dry locations
Takes 1x150 Watt standard bulb or 3-way CFL equivalent (not included)
MFG Model # : 7007-01
MFG Part # : 7007-01

They also have the following for the same price too

Adesso Swivel Black 71.5 in. Floor Lamp 
Adesso Swivel Satin Steel 71.5 in. Floor Lamp 
Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

lamp (3.61kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$37 for me too

lilstabber (Oct. 14, 2013 @ 10:32p) |

Just got a new confirmation code showing price of 17.63

Aeroman411 (Oct. 14, 2013 @ 10:54p) |

Figured the coupon was taking 10% off from the original price and not the sale price. Atleast it looked to me that way a... (more)

MysteriousGirl (Oct. 15, 2013 @ 1:10a) |

ssavov said:   ...[use] HDLIGHT10 for additional 10% off and do not forget 5% CashBack.

Thanks OP used HDLIGHT10 for additional 10% off and do not forget 5% CashBack.

awesome!

ssavov said:   Thanks OP used HDLIGHT10 for additional 10% off and do not forget 5% CashBack.
  I used the code on Model #  7007-01 and it got knocked down from $19.99 to $15.22 (almost 25%).  Got it for $16.57 after tax.

Thanks OP and SSAVOVR.

Green for OP, although I cannot purchase as I live in CA...

This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,CA,GU,HI,PR,VI

Code isn't working for me, seems odd.

Product not for sale in the state of California???? O_o I need three of these!!

itsyourbirthday said:   Green for OP, although I cannot purchase as I live in CA...

This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,CA,GU,HI,PR,VI

I've found that you can purchase the swivel ones just fine.

prsrcokr said:   Code isn't working for me, seems odd.

Odd indeed as it worked for me.

In for one...Thanks OP!

Says above but do note shade is ACRYLIC (not glass). Which is why the price is what it is.

Bought 3 of the Swivel ones a couple of months back for $14.65 each. Right now it comes to $16.19 each for me with the coupon. Not bad though. Might get 2 more.

Mine went down to $15.22 with the code also. This is a great deal. Thanks!

where to put the coupon code? my checkout page doesn't have a place to enter the code.

shopping cart page, click on the promotional code / coupon code link and a text box will appear.

ANYBODY, I'm confused by:

Pole bends to direct the light
Can be used as an up light or reading light

How does the pole bend, what is it made of?

Bagofchips said:   Says above but do note shade is ACRYLIC (not glass). Which is why the price is what it is.
  I had a glass-shade floor lamp that was tipped over last year. The next hour of glass clean-up made me wish it was acrylic.

Thank you!
For your question: it says "black foam" pole.  Don't know what kind of foam material it is using.  Got to see to know if it is durable material or not.

Thanks!

Perfect timing. Needed a new reading lamp. Repped

Thanks OP..In for 2

placed the order and used code. final price was 17.33, printed out. when the confirmation came the price said 53.47 , i called and the guy said it was to soon, to call back in 45 minutes. i emailed, so i will find out what happened...

THANKS LOADS, JUST GOT MY EMAIL, AND THE PRICE IS 17.33...

$16.44 after NY tax for me... coupon took $4.77 off!

Conf page said 17.63. Conf email came through as 35.61. Took a screenshot and will contact HD tomorrow. i would take a screenshot just to be safe!

Aeroman411 said:   Conf page said 17.63. Conf email came through as 35.61. Took a screenshot and will contact HD tomorrow. i would take a screenshot just to be safe!
  Same here as email conf did not include 10% additional discount using HDLIGHT10.

Thanks OP, worked for me.

$37 for me too

Just got a new confirmation code showing price of 17.63

canavja said:   
ssavov said:   Thanks OP used HDLIGHT10 for additional 10% off and do not forget 5% CashBack.
  I used the code on Model #  7007-01 and it got knocked down from $19.99 to $15.22 (almost 25%).  Got it for $16.57 after tax.

Thanks OP and SSAVOVR.

Figured the coupon was taking 10% off from the original price and not the sale price. Atleast it looked to me that way and hence the discount was more than 10% off of the sale price. Though the email shows full price, not sure what would they be charging. Will check with them tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014