Gold's Gym Ab Wheel @ Walmart - $6.65

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Found a great Gold's Gym Ab Wheel! About half off the next best price! Good reviews as well!

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel @ Walmart - $6.65
compare at $12.56
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

isn't this doing the same as sit up?

^^ No it isn't.

Not saying that you couldn't replicate results by adding some varity to your ab routine, but this works you out differntly than a regular situp or crunch.

IMO, it's a good deal if you want an ab wheel, but obviously, you can work out your abs without it.

Bummer..  Not available in my local store(s) for pickup, and shipping is only free if you spend $50+.

EDIT: Looks like they'll ship it to my store.  Awesome!

I've had this exact one for over 10 - 15 years and it is has held up perfectly. The real issue is getting yourself to use it on a regular basis consistently. Sadly, it has outlasted my interest in using it over the past couple of years.

Is it easy to use? Won't it slip and you slam your face onto floor, breaking your teeth?

khakuda said:   I've had this exact one for over 10 - 15 years and it is has held up perfectly. The real issue is getting yourself to use it on a regular basis consistently. Sadly, it has outlasted my interest in using it over the past couple of years.

Actually, the real issue is maintaining a healthy diet that doesn't add fat on top of your ab muscles...working out your abs doesn't do any good if they are covered by fat.  The right diet is just as important as exercise....

Been trying to figure out this issue for awhile without as much success as I would like

kuelllin said:   Is it easy to use? Won't it slip and you slam your face onto floor, breaking your teeth?
It's real easy.  Get on the floor on your knees (knee pad or towell recommended for padding).  Put handles in your hand and roll forward.  Then contract your abs to roll back.

If you can do a push up or two, you can do this.

I echo the post about using it often.  It gets pulled out of my equipment closet once a month when I remember it's there.  Just like my jump rope and my other simple equipment.

Usorry said:   
kuelllin said:   Is it easy to use? Won't it slip and you slam your face onto floor, breaking your teeth?
It's real easy.  Get on the floor on your knees (knee pad or towell recommended for padding).  Put handles in your hand and roll forward.  Then contract your abs to roll back.

If you can do a push up or two, you can do this.

I echo the post about using it often.  It gets pulled out of my equipment closet once a month when I remember it's there.  Just like my jump rope and my other simple equipment.

I saw a guy using it. He was not on his knees at all. He just hunched his back and rolled smoothly forward and backward with only his feet contacting floor. I thought it's easy. But later on I saw that guy putting a couple of dumbbells into his backpack and doing pull-up. Then I just realized you must have very strong muscle to use it.

I'm looking for inexpensive, portable equipment to do strength workouts while traveling. This seems alright, and resistance bands are great, any other ideas?

AndrewNoNumbers said:   I'm looking for inexpensive, portable equipment to do strength workouts while traveling. This seems alright, and resistance bands are great, any other ideas?
  I really like the Perfect Pushups.  A jump rope is always good to have too.

The wheel would be big in a suitcase. Jump rope and resistance bands are a good light weight bet.

The other is You Tube. Find some videos to stream that look challenging that use your body weight.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014