• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

pay with DISCOVER at PP checkout, earn 5% back on .com purchases if registered for offer.

Note: "Cannot be used for credit card payments or to purchase other gift cards (including Staples Gift Cards) or wireless cards."

hi5u said:   Note: "Cannot be used for credit card payments or to purchase other gift cards (including Staples Gift Cards) or wireless cards."

that's a really helpful post.......NOT. I was all set to pay my credit card bill with this, yeah, right, sure.

Good deal - thanks MisterCheap

Thanks OP. At this rate they are going to sell out in the next 15-20 mins (they have ~5000). FYI you can't use these online, but you can go in-store and use them at the kiosks.

Good Deal, Thank Mr. C.

4254 sold.

Redeemable in Staples U.S. retail stores ONLY!!!
**This could be a deal breaker for many people**

great deal but I do not intend to shop at Staples in near future so passing it to the next lucky guy

Thank you! Time to stock up gift card to buy free after reward battery next month.

OOS.

gone

cyberpitstop said:   Redeemable in Staples U.S. retail stores ONLY!!!
**This could be a deal breaker for many people**

Just about every FW'er who is a regular Staples purchaser already is well aware of this.  But, for those few just trying to score a generic GC deal, this is good info.

My IFTTT alert was too late for me to get in. Maybe I should just set a topic alert for MISTERCHEAP deals??

Redbeard25 said:   My IFTTT alert was too late for me to get in. Maybe I should just set a topic alert for MISTERCHEAP deals??

I like the idea of the MisterCheap topic alerts too but my wife wouldn't like it - He always post deals on Craftsman rubber hoses and I already bought 4 of them because of him.

Sold out that was fastttt

Ayehn23 said:   Sold out that was fastttt
  Yeh only 4 hours after originally posted

Keep an eye out in next couple of days. Sometimes in the past giftcardmall has repeated these type of deals a few days later.

Thanks Mr. C.  Got 3x2 

cnIsfg said:   
Ayehn23 said:   Sold out that was fastttt
  Yeh only 4 hours after originally posted

yay! because the deal is so good only lasted hours until it's all sold out. wooo

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014