• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

brother DCP-7065DN MFC / All-In-One Up to 27 ppm Monochrome Compact Laser Multi-Function Copier with Duplex Printing and Networking - Newegg.com
Disclaimer
credit techbargains

Newegg has this item for the $84.99 with free shipping

brother DCP-7065DN MFC / All-In-One Up to 27 ppm Monochrome Compact Laser Multi-Function Copier with Duplex Printing and Networking 
Today's ShellShocker Deal!
DCP-7065DN
HQ1200 (2,400 x 600dpi), 600dpi, 300dpi
Duplex printing

27ppm; USB 2.0 and wired ethernet networking; automatic document feeder (ADF); automatic duplex (double-sided) printing; uses inexpensive TN450 toner

Hope this might help someone. Thanks for reading

Member Summary

brother DCP-7065DN
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Read through the reviews. I can't believe the number of people who buy monochrome printers and then complaint that they aren't color!

BTW, green for you OP.

Best price, but normally floats around $105. So nothing crazy

medic75 said:   Read through the reviews. I can't believe the number of people who buy monochrome printers and then complaint that they aren't color!
eh, at first I thought you meant people were disappointed it wasn't a color printers, but from looking at the feedback, it's more a matter of just commenting on what it's lacking.  Even though they have no reason to expect color, I can understand saying it's a negative overall, even if it doesn't lower the value of the printer as is.  Just one guy actually giving poor feedback because he thought it was a color.

Great price.I've always liked Brother printers

Great multifunction printer. Quick first page printing. Great output. Fast shipping.

One disadvantage: it is significantly louder than many other laser printers I have owned.

Nonetheless, thanks OP. Just in time for my grad student sister who needed a network capable printer with duplex.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014