• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1. Add 4 of the http://www.staples.com/Puffs-Basic-Facial-Tissues-2-Ply-3-Pack/product_445267    to your cart
  2. Apply coupon code 19673 for $5 off $15
  3. Proceed to checkout
  4. Select "Deliver to a store near me" for free

• Note, Shipping is free for Rewards members

5. Your total should be $17.96 - $2.00 (discount in cart) - $5 with coupon code 19673 = $10.96 with free ship to store

Member Summary

puffs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Last year...around this time they had Kleenex 2 packs for $.99 AC. Here's to hoping. Nice post MC.

Nice post. Thanks for the post.

N-4-4, thanks!

thanks MISTERCHEAP

Shoot! I used the $5 off coupon code (19673) for toilet paper deal yesterday. Thanks for posting, though!

in for 4.. thank you

Thanks, OP.

In for 4. Thank you!

In for 4. Thank you!

Yea. Its ONE use of that code, per Staples Rewards accounts.......

Thanks, will donate them to my kids classroom for cold season.

Got one.

Thanks OP.

In 4 4. Thanks OP.

Perfect, thank you OP!

Bri2Lia said:   Shoot! I used the $5 off coupon code (19673) for toilet paper deal yesterday. Thanks for posting, though!

If you order from a different computer/browser, and check out as guest you may be able to get it to work again. No guarantees though.

Out of stock

5 off 15 codes
Disclaimer
If your local store still has stock, you should still be able to complete this deal.
You also may be able to use this coupon in-store more than once (YMMV).
It seems there is both an online and in-store code for this. See attached coupon:

15% off coupon
Disclaimer

Receipt
Disclaimer
I managed an even better deal in-store a few minutes ago. Total was $8.57 for 4 packs using 2 coupons (one in post above). The second coupon (15% off) I got from a circular found in the store. The cashier accepted both but the manager was required to override the first coupon since a price guarantee was involved too. You must take these three things to get the deal:

1. Printout of the webpage showing the $3.99 price
2. Printout of the coupon shown in my post above
3. Coupon from latest in-store circular (attached here)

Note: I used my rewards card too and they didn't say anything about my using the coupon before (online) > different code.

YMMV on cashier accepting both coupons and manager overriding any register errors

Edit: I noticed I was not charged sales tax in-store but my online order shows sales tax of 66 cents. According to PA state tax rules, toilet paper is non-taxable but facial tissue is taxed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014