• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Great deal at a Fantastic price!

Fuji Bicycles Tahoe 2.0 Shimano SLX/XT Complete Bike @ Backcountry.com - $599.00
was $1319.00
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Fuji Bicycles Tahoe 2.0 Shimano SLX/XT Complete Bike
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Fuji
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://mountainbike.about.com/od/mountainbikeglossary/g/Hardtail...

my old cheap mountain bike had both suspension. My newer one is by this definition a hardtail and it's a nut cracker when riding on unpaved trail. If I can go back I would choose a full suspension.

great deal... must resist....

Fuji Bicycles Tahoe 1.0 Shimano XT Complete Bike is also available for $100 more. ($699)

beatnik28 said:   Fuji Bicycles Tahoe 1.0 Shimano XT Complete Bike is also available for $100 more. ($699)
Could prolly part this out and make a decent profit. Very good components.

Wish I had the cash. Very tempting.

WorkerAnt said:   http://mountainbike.about.com/od/mountainbikeglossary/g/Hardtail...

my old cheap mountain bike had both suspension. My newer one is by this definition a hardtail and it's a nut cracker when riding on unpaved trail. If I can go back I would choose a full suspension.

I've ridden both and chose a hardtail. Lighter, more efficient, and usually less maintenance required. Just gotta get outta the saddle more often, but I don't mind.

And beatnik28 is right. The Tahoe 1.0 is a better deal IMHO with the slightly better XT parts, better brakes, and fork. It's also about 1 1/4 lbs lighter, but these aren't superlight race bikes so I'm not sure how much that matters. Oh, and I like the color scheme better but that's all personal preference.

beatnik28 said:   Fuji Bicycles Tahoe 1.0 Shimano XT Complete Bike is also available for $100 more. ($699)

out of stock

This sure looks to be an impressive bike with a great name to back it. Hearing a lot of good reviews also. Will take the plunge and order it. Need the kick of great cycling.

only 23" left. Hope you're tall....

Crazy good deal for this, local bike shop would definitely be charging you 900-1000 and only if you were lucky.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014