• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sweepstakes, Rewards More | My Coke Rewards
Disclaimer
www.mycokerewards.com 

enter a code (I did a 12 pack diet coke), then get offer for Free $5 MCD's card in SPECIAL OFFERS. no redemption of points needed.

Member Summary

arch card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nothing worked for me either.

MelissaAnne (Oct. 17, 2013 @ 7:27p) |

Nothing

tightpapa (Oct. 17, 2013 @ 9:00p) |

enter a code (I did a 12 pack diet coke), then you get offer for Free $5 MCD's card in SPECIAL OFFERS. no redemption of ... (more)

BigBoyMichigan (Oct. 30, 2013 @ 2:05a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP!

Ooo, Thank you, had one sitting on my desk

most people are getting it...

only one reported not getting are people using POWERADE cap points. so enter an acutal COKE PRODUCT code.

Nothing showed up for me...entered diet coke code

Thank You!!

I didn't get it. Entered a 12pk diet coke and got a special offer of a Diet Coke Entertainer sweepstakes entry.

Its also being reported that if you enter a sweepstakes for 1 point you may also get the offer. I did for entering the Fanta instant win sweepstakes for which I used my free daily entry.

Didn't get it with a 20oz bottle of coke.

YMMV. I didn't get it w/ a 12pk Coke Zero.

Entered 3 codes...no McD's

Code from a 1 liter of Coke did not give me any special offers.

Entered a 2 liter bottle cap code and got it

Entered regular red 12-pack Coke flap code and received no extra offer.  Under SEE ALL OFFERS, there is no icon for McDonalds.

LetsGoMets1 said:   Its also being reported that if you enter a sweepstakes for 1 point you may also get the offer. I did for entering the Fanta instant win sweepstakes for which I used my free daily entry.
  Confirmed. Received the $5 McArch card offer after entering in a 1-point sweepstake.

CheapBustard said:   
LetsGoMets1 said:   Its also being reported that if you enter a sweepstakes for 1 point you may also get the offer. I did for entering the Fanta instant win sweepstakes for which I used my free daily entry.
  Confirmed. Received the $5 McArch card offer after entering in a 1-point sweepstake.

Not for me...

I entered a powerade and did not initially see the offer, then I looked under the my offers tab at the top and it was there.  I also tried to create a new account and get the $% but it would not work

This paid off my pop caffeine habit....

Entered a 12 pack of Classic Coke, Nada, Entered 12 pack of Mr Pibb, Nada, Entered RCL sweepstakes for 3 points Nada.

nothing for me

no dice for me, entered a sprite 2L and entered a 1 pt. sweeps for an ipod touch.

nope. I'm thinking this is extremely limited. A majority here are not getting it. I also tried the Fanta game, and no luck. o well, thanks for trying OP

no love for me.
entered a 20 oz coke zero cap. entered coke zero gameday sweeps,
entered dyson vacuum sweeps, samey same. no big macs for me...

Nothing for me.

First I entered a cap code... nothing, then I tried the 1 point entry.... nothing. Then I entered a 12 pak code.... nothing. I get nothing. Simian predjudice.

No go for me either.  Tried 24 & 12 packs and a couple caps.

Didn't work for me, either.

this is the sign in link from my email maybe it will help

http://www.mycokerewards.com/enterCode.do?

Tried a 1 point entry for the $500 VISA card. No Arch card for me.

No luck on 4 caps.

harperr said:   Tried a 1 point entry for the $500 VISA card. No Arch card for me.
  I just entered a cap code and entered for the visa too... nothing ):

I received the email, clicked on the link therein, but got nothing.
Nothing under My Special Offers either.

Nothing worked for me either.

Nothing

enter a code (I did a 12 pack diet coke), then you get offer for Free $5 MCD's card in SPECIAL OFFERS. no redemption of points needed.

I also got:

10 - Cases of Pepsi
​9 - Kegs of Budweiser
8 - Buckets of Original Recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken with 2 Sides
7 - Slabs of Famous Daves BBQ Ribs
6 - All you can eat Golden Corral Buffets
5 - McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers
4 - Fat Wallet Black Friday T-Shirts
3 - Coca-Cola Semi's Full of all you can drink Coca-Cola Product
2- DJ's playing all your favorite hits at your block party 
and a Partridge in a pear tree 

and if you believe that I'll tell ya something else - Happy Halloween  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014