Banana Republic Credit Card $20 Bonus Reward

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For Banana Republic credit card holders, there is an offer for a $20 bonus rewards for making 4 purchases outside the Gap brands between Oct. 1 - 31, 2013. The offer arrived as a mailer, not sure if targeted, keep an eye out.

T&C's state:
This $20 bonus Reward is only good for your first 4 purchases outside of Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta stores and websites October 1 - 31, 2013. You must make the qualifying purchases between October 1 - 31, 2013 and the transactions must post to your Banana Republic Visa Card by October 31, 2013. Please allow up to two billing cycles for your Bonus Points to post to your account. Cash Advances and Balance Transfers are not eligible for Reward Points. Account must remain open, in good standing and not become delinquent. All purchases are subject to credit approval.

edit: fixed typo

Banana Republic
See Banana Republic promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Banana Republic Credit Card
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just made over 4 purchases outside of their brand. Now for the wait game. Thanks. +Green

My bonus rewards posted with the close of my november statement cycle, hope you got yours too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014