• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Husky 1/2 in. Air Impact Wrench-HSTC4150 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looking for a reason to add one to my collection. Don't use it enough to warrant full price purchase, but this used up a gift card I had remaining. THanks OP

Or just buy from HarborFreight at less than half the sales price any day of the week when you need one. Based on yours (and most) usage profile, you will find their power tools are just fine.

showing $54.04 for me. They made it a deal of the day but I think it has been running at $57 anyway, since most of the Husky stuff has been marked down for a while.

GWBush said:   Or just buy from HarborFreight at less than half the sales price any day of the week when you need one. Based on yours (and most) usage profile, you will find their power tools are just fine.

The Harbor Freight impact wrench that has this much torque is not half this price.  It is currently on sale for $95, so about $71 with a 25% coupon.  Even if you are going to use it only occasionally, don't buy a 300 ft lb impact wrench just to find when you need it the most, it doesn't have enough torque to remove a stuck lug nut.

This one has 650 ft lbs of torque and is made in Taiwan, which I think is generally better quality than made in China.  Even though it has been near this price for a while, it is still a great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014