rated:

Men - Suit Separates | K G Fashion Superstore
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
www.kgstores.com 

K&G is taking an additional 15% off everything with code THANKYOU15.

A really nice deal are the Brand Name Suit Separates, marked down to $100 for the Jacket and $40 for the Pants. They're Bogo 50% off, so two suit jackets for $150 and two suit pants for $60.

NOTE: Bogo 50% will only work on the CHEAPEST items in cart, so need to put through two SEPARATE orders. One for Jackets, and another for the pants.

Order 1: Two Suit Jackets = $127.50.
Order 2: Two Suit pants = $51.

Also a decent deal are the Michael Kors / Jones New York Suits: 2 for $191 (after 15% code)

Or the cheaper suits: 2 for $127.50 (after 15% code)

Choose Store Pickup to save on shipping.

Member Summary

KG
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow, the suits are looking great and cheaper as well. I have never seen such a great deal and i am sure I am going to order a couple of them for me.

Suits look nice, but be careful, some of them are 85/25 Poly/rayon mix. Ideal mix for those 2 is 65/35. There are some nice wool suits though.

I used to get the 100% wool Jones New York suits direct from the manager of their distribution center in NY back when I did a lot of business travel.  They were some of the best suits you could get for travelling - the wrinkles fell out of them after an hour or two on a hanger.  I don't know how their quality is these days, but I might have to get a couple.

I love this suits. But, most of the time some suits looks like cotton but it is actually contain a mixture of Poly/rayon mix. I always look for a cotton fabric for groomsmen suit which add beauty for all groom and when you go for a big parties.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014