Lifetime Cash Back:

Staples $15 off $50 online/phone coupon

2 of 5
mathfaster
10/18/13 11:31 AM
RushnRockt said:   

Nice, works even on Apple products.

Not officially it doesn't.

†Valid online at staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 
slader
10/18/13 1:07 PM
mathfaster said:   

RushnRockt said:   

†Valid online at staples.com    ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330    . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

It worked for me on an Epson ink order.
mathfaster
10/18/13 1:51 PM
slader said:   

mathfaster said:   

RushnRockt said:   

†Valid online at staples.com     ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330     . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

That is why I said "officially". Epson is sorta unique in that supposedly their contract with Staples is supposed to state no coupons but the register and the online allow it. Same for HP in many cases. Not sure about Apple if the online would restrict its use. Many times restrictions are left to the order fillers to enforce. If they don't then...
tree100
10/18/13 2:42 PM
Any way to use this to order something that shows up OOS online, but in stock at the $taples near me? There is the $5 off instore coupon that I'll have to use if this isn't possible.
FastNFurious09
10/18/13 3:06 PM
Also don't forget Amex has $25 off $75, combine it with this offer to make it more sweet.
slader
10/18/13 3:16 PM
mathfaster said:   

That is why I said "officially". Epson is sorta unique in that supposedly their contract with Staples is supposed to state no coupons but the register and the online allow it. Same for HP in many cases. Not sure about Apple if the online would restrict its use. Many times restrictions are left to the order fillers to enforce. If they don't then...

I understood that. I was throwing my experience out there in case anyone else didn't and it prevented them from trying to apply it toward Epson products.
mathfaster
10/18/13 3:27 PM
slader said:   

mathfaster said:   

I understood that. I was throwing my experience out there in case anyone else didn't and it prevented them from trying to apply it toward Epson products.

And coupons no longer work on gift cards in case anyone is going to attempt that trick. Seems they closed that loophole from posts today.
RushnRockt
10/18/13 5:51 PM
mathfaster said:   

slader said:   

mathfaster said:   

RushnRockt said:   

†Valid online at staples.com      ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330      . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

It was useable online, hence my commenting. That was a surprise.
mathfaster
10/18/13 6:00 PM
RushnRockt said:   

mathfaster said:   

slader said:   

mathfaster said:   

RushnRockt said:   

†Valid online at staples.com       ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330       . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

It was useable online, hence my commenting. That was a surprise.

It only works if it ships and they don't remove the coupon. It may take it upfront but it is possible it MAY not get fillled. Let us know if you have any issues
ElGuache
10/18/13 8:57 PM
Thanks OP.
Got the following:
902044 DIAMOND AMD Radeon™ HD 6670 PCIE 2GB GDDR3 Video Graphics Card
Price:$89.99 - $15 Coupon + $5.62 Tax = 80.61 - $25 Amex Promo = $55.61 - 2.5% Cash Back
2 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.