• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon Code 86069
Expires 10/20/13

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks

puppiloveky (Oct. 19, 2013 @ 8:33p) |

Keurig® K-Cup Coffee People Original Donut Shop Coffee, Regular, 24/Pack 2
$11.99 24 K-Cups/Pack

Price:
$23... (more)

TinaNYable (Oct. 20, 2013 @ 2:15p) |

I placed an online order for Epson ink using this coupon, and it seemed to go through with no problem.  Then I got this ... (more)

dcwilbur (Oct. 23, 2013 @ 2:31p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please include the expiration date in the title.  Thanks.

excellent just got an office chair for $45 i've been wanting

Just resubmit another order for the WD 2TB portable hard drive and will return the one that I was only able to use a $5 off yesterday. Just saved $10. Thanks OP.

Nice, works even on Apple products.

Is it good for gift cards?

Now I can use my $25 off $75 from American Express.

njdealguy said:   Is it good for gift cards?
   Nope.

Thanks OP!

RushnRockt said:   Nice, works even on Apple products.

Not officially it doesn't.

†Valid online at staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

mathfaster said:   

†Valid online at staples.com    ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330    . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

It worked for me on an Epson ink order.

slader said:   
mathfaster said:   

†Valid online at staples.com     ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330     . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

That is why I said "officially". Epson is sorta unique in that supposedly their contract with Staples is supposed to state no coupons but the register and the online allow it. Same for HP in many cases. Not sure about Apple if the online would restrict its use. Many times restrictions are left to the order fillers to enforce. If they don't then...

Any way to use this to order something that shows up OOS online, but in stock at the $taples near me? There is the $5 off instore coupon that I'll have to use if this isn't possible.

Also don't forget Amex has $25 off $75, combine it with this offer to make it more sweet.

mathfaster said:   
That is why I said "officially". Epson is sorta unique in that supposedly their contract with Staples is supposed to state no coupons but the register and the online allow it. Same for HP in many cases. Not sure about Apple if the online would restrict its use. Many times restrictions are left to the order fillers to enforce. If they don't then...

I understood that. I was throwing my experience out there in case anyone else didn't and it prevented them from trying to apply it toward Epson products.

slader said:   
mathfaster said:   

I understood that. I was throwing my experience out there in case anyone else didn't and it prevented them from trying to apply it toward Epson products.

And coupons no longer work on gift cards in case anyone is going to attempt that trick. Seems they closed that loophole from posts today.

mathfaster said:   
slader said:   
mathfaster said:   

†Valid online at staples.com      ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330      . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

It was useable online, hence my commenting. That was a surprise.

RushnRockt said:   
mathfaster said:   
slader said:   
mathfaster said:   

†Valid online at staples.com       ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330       . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

It only works if it ships and they don't remove the coupon. It may take it upfront but it is possible it MAY not get fillled. Let us know if you have any issues

Thanks OP.
Got the following:
902044 DIAMOND AMD Radeon™ HD 6670 PCIE 2GB GDDR3 Video Graphics Card
Price:$89.99 - $15 Coupon + $5.62 Tax = 80.61 - $25 Amex Promo = $55.61 - 2.5% Cash Back

Will this work in the kiosk? Lets say to buy HP ink and then use 10% ink discount card?

russ0519 said:   Will this work in the kiosk? Lets say to buy HP ink and then use 10% ink discount card?
  Not w/o a manager override. YMMV. Never heard of anyone trying 10% discount card on kiosk order. New terrirtory.

FastNFurious09 said:   Also don't forget Amex has $25 off $75, combine it with this offer to make it more sweet.

where to find amex's 25 off 75 ?

jayjay3636 said:   
FastNFurious09 said:   Also don't forget Amex has $25 off $75, combine it with this offer to make it more sweet.

where to find amex's 25 off 75 ?

Under My Offers when you sign into your Amex account.

Use the coupon got Brother printer J470DW. It was $50 after coupon last month. Now it is $5 cheaper. Weird thing is the printer shown up at $100 during checkout. Had to contact CSR to get the $40 instant discount.

http://www.staples.com/Brother-MFC-J470dw-Color-Inkjet-All-in-One-Printer/product_56064

mathfaster said:   
russ0519 said:   Will this work in the kiosk? Lets say to buy HP ink and then use 10% ink discount card?
  Not w/o a manager override. YMMV. Never heard of anyone trying 10% discount card on kiosk order. New terrirtory.

So lets forget about the 10%.  Can I use this on a kiosk order of ink and then add some instore items and pay with amex to get the $25 off $75?

russ0519 said:   
mathfaster said:   

So lets forget about the 10%.  Can I use this on a kiosk order of ink and then add some instore items and pay with amex to get the $25 off $75?

All online coupons used on a kiosk order require a manager override. Been that way since 5/1/11. Coupon is not in store data base so it rejects when scanned.

MF,

I have not bought Kaspersky this week, since it was costing $5 out of pocket. Do u think I can purchase with this coupon before Saturday to qualify. Not sure if Kaspersky rebate is valid online though and what the limit is and I am also planning to use rewards to pay. Does it work without any flaws?

Thanks

MysteriousGirl said:   MF,

I have not bought Kaspersky this week, since it was costing $5 out of pocket. Do u think I can purchase with this coupon before Saturday to qualify. Not sure if Kaspersky rebate is valid online though and what the limit is and I am also planning to use rewards to pay. Does it work without any flaws?

Thanks

Online rebate is available but price is not the same as in store. KAV1 is OOS anyway.

mathfaster said:   

Thanks

Online rebate is available but price is not the same as in store. KAV1 is OOS anyway.

My bad. I had some rewards expiring Oct and hence wanted to make use of them. Thanks for your quick reply.

MysteriousGirl said:   
mathfaster said:   

Thanks

My bad. I had some rewards expiring Oct and hence wanted to make use of them. Thanks for your quick reply.

McAfee rebates with coupon. Not a MM but something. Mail in rebates however and long wait time for the rebates.

ElGuache said:   Thanks OP.
Got the following:
Price:$89.99 - $15 Coupon + $5.62 Tax = 80.61 - $25 Amex Promo = $55.61 - 2.5% Cash Back

You'd have saved $10+ had you P/M'ed to Omax @ $79.99.

c2013 said:   
Got the following:

Coupons are part of the PM. They did just fine. OM would not have helped as Staples price is $75 after coupon thus lower than OM. So, PM was useless.

mathfaster said:   
c2013 said:   
Got the following:

Coupons are part of the PM. They did just fine. OM would not have helped as Staples price is $75 after coupon thus lower than OM. So, PM was useless.

Not necessarily.

c2013 said:   
mathfaster said:   
c2013 said:   
Got the following:

Not necessarily.

Those days have ended from what I understand. PMs are kicked upstairs to a supervisor for review. And the trick of adding the coupon after you give them the order number but before you close out the transaction does not work well anymore either from posts I have seen. Unless they have gotten lax again. And rewards are now taken into account on a PM as well.

MysteriousGirl said:   
mathfaster said:   

Thanks

If necessary, partially use your rewards up to 4 days (tested) before expiration, and the balance coupon's expiration will be extended by 30 days.

mathfaster said:   
c2013 said:   
mathfaster said:   
c2013 said:   
Got the following:

Not necessarily.

Those days have ended from what I understand. PMs are kicked upstairs to a supervisor for review. And the trick of adding the coupon after you give them the order number but before you close out the transaction does not work well anymore either from posts I have seen. Unless they have gotten lax again. And rewards are now taken into account on a PM as well.

If I had P/M'ed, then it would had kick the priced to around $70, and I needed at least $75 for Amex, so wouldn't had worked. Yes, and some would say, use a filler, but then you keep pushing it, so, it makes harder and unpredictiable, then you spend more time and might not even get it. So, I have to cut my losses some place. I did check other prices at Amazon and Newegg before pulling the triger to see if I was making any good savings on this, and indeed, prices where about the same at Amazon with stock, and higher at Newegg, with no stock.

mathfaster said:   
c2013 said:   
mathfaster said:   
c2013 said:   
Got the following:

Not necessarily.

I did an online PM to Amazon for an Epson photo  printer September 10th (took $27 off on the PM).  I used the chat and did the purchase regular with a $25 off $75 coupon and a bunch of rewards.  Then the agent rang it up on the PM and refunded my credit card the difference.  Out of pocket I ended up paying like $10.  I had no issues, but maybe a YMMV.

thanks

Keurig® K-Cup Coffee People Original Donut Shop Coffee, Regular, 24/Pack 2
$11.99 24 K-Cups/Pack

Price:
$23.98

Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Breakfast Blend Decaf Coffee, Decaffeinated, 24 Pack 2
$11.99 24 K-Cups/Pack

Price:
$23.98

Acme® Westcott® Straight Teacher/Office Shear, 9"(L) 1
$3.39 Each

Price:
$3.39

Payment Information

Subtotal: $51.35
Coupons and Rewards: -$15.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Shipping: Free
Total Order: $36.35

Skipping 1 Messages...
mathfaster said:   
RushnRockt said:   
mathfaster said:   
slader said:   
mathfaster said:   

†Valid online at staples.com        ® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330        . Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/20/13. 

It only works if it ships and they don't remove the coupon. It may take it upfront but it is possible it MAY not get fillled. Let us know if you have any issues

I placed an online order for Epson ink using this coupon, and it seemed to go through with no problem.  Then I got this really bizarre phone message from Staples saying that the item I ordered wasn't available from the warehouse but that it was available from a different warehouse and could be reordered if I called them back at 1-800....no mention of the coupon at all.  It initially didn't make any sense to me until I remembered that I had used this coupon.  The order has disappeared from my online account.  Seems like a strange way to cancel an order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014