• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$25 for $75 Worth of Wine from NakedWines + $9.99 Shipping at Groupon

http://www.groupon.com/deals/nakedwines-com-1?utm_source=rvs&utm...    

The shipping cost is listed in the fine print section, listed below:

Expires Dec 31st, 2013. Limit 1/person. Online only. New customers only. Must be 21+. Credit card required to verify age; adult signature required at delivery. Good for $75 worth of wine; unspent credit not valid for future orders. Not valid with other promos. Only ships to listed states. Typically ships in 3-7 business days. Shipping not included; $9.99 to most states. Not valid for shipping to PO Boxes, APO, AFB or FPO addresses. Angel sign-up not required; can't combine with Angel pricing.

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Wine from NakedWines (40.04kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
This Groupon is valid towards any wine, whether a pre-mixed or custom built wine case. Customers can order wines by the case or half-case; a half-case of six bottles is the minimum order requirement.

NakedWines.com offers a pre-selected 6-pack of wine that can be purchased. Customers are also welcome to custom-create their own case.

Shipping is not included with this Groupon, which is a flat $9.99 to most states.
  • Also categorized in:

shipping kills it

Prices are generally about $10-$25 a bottle. Selection is diverse but small - only about 75 different bottles, although selection varies by state due to the weird way some states regulate shipping of alcohol by mail.

To see all their wines go here:
http://us.nakedwines.com/wines/index.htm 

It appears you have to get 6 bottles minimum, so it's not like you could get a couple choice bottles at a good discount. I'm checking out their site now before I jump

@Hornrw - shipping may kill it for some states where alcohol doesn't cost as much. New hampshire, not a deal. Connecticut, deal.

I wonder what prevents NH from selling liqueur online. They would make a killing. Wouldn't even need property taxes.

No Stella Rosa!  Any suggestions on comparable that they have?

Purchasing directly from their website saves $10 for the test drive box of six.

mrmonty said:   Purchasing directly from their website saves $10 for the test drive box of six.
  Thanks, just did the same $20.98 for a mixed case of 6, not bad... now to see the quality

"not available in your area"

I ordered a pre-mixed case also. For $35.62 oop, $5.94/bottle I hope it tastes better than 5.94/bottle wine They are all new to me. Thanks OP

If you buy pet food from PetFlow.com, check your box for a business card from nakedwines.com: $100 Wine Voucher ($100 off any case of wine of $160 or more. New Customers Only).

- Not to be confused with the Naked Wines from Snoqualmie Vineyards.

jlo79 said:   
mrmonty said:   Purchasing directly from their website saves $10 for the test drive box of six.
  Thanks, just did the same $20.98 for a mixed case of 6, not bad... now to see the quality

So you purchased the Groupon voucher, then purchased from their website?

how does one do this?  I can't seem to figure it out...

Why do not you just update the title to $35 for $75 worth of wine? Do you think we Americans are good at math at all? Or do you think we can reimburse this $9.99 shipping fee from Mom or Dad?
Please do not talk like shipping fee is not money you spend...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014