• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Item
Link   

Review
Link   

I bought this as well as the Goopad N8. No issues so far. Using Ptel Pay as You Go   

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Clone (16.74kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

looks interesting. based on specs, it appears to be 3G only

Brand & Model: OrientPhone N9600

Oh my. You're much better off getting a gently used Note 2 locally for the same price. Negotiate.

red all the way

Something tells me Steven Jobs will not be reincarnated as an OrientPhone...

Just purchased for my daughter a THL W8 Beyond (replaces her S2 which was stolen), which has pretty similar specs to the Galaxy S4. Beautiful phone, screen resolution is amazing with its 1080p and since its android, everything works as well as the S4. Comparing it with my S3, this thing blows it out of the water. Forward facing high rez camera takes super clear selfies , fast processor and lightweight. Comes with two batteries, screen protector already installed with an extra in the box.

However, the issue is data speed. The phone is on T-Mobile and currently with the freq this phone uses, it can only get Edge speed which is butt slow. Glimmer of hope is that T-Mobile state on their site that they are actively converting the freq use to 4G. When in wifi locations, no complaints.

In all, worth the $240 paid vs double for a S4. Just my $0.02 that not "off" brand should receive RED, especially if you don't own one.

I'll bet the warranty on this phone is non- existent.

3G only, poor display, poor battery - talk time 3-4 hrs!!!!, stand-up time - 210hrs!!!, less memory, bluetooth 2.0 only, no pen, and more, and more, and more....
$300 for that thing...?
Are you serious...?

I think I am going to pass on this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014