Gevalia French Press
Disclaimer

Gevalia K-Cups
Disclaimer
Link to Offer   

1. Pick Four Coffees
  2. Add Free Gift to Cart
  3. Checkout.
  4. Once item arrives, call to cancel membership.  

Comes to $.31 per kcup plus a cool freebie that you can use to brew real coffee

Member Summary

gevalia
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This may be dead, just tried several combinations of k-cups and get an error when I view the cart that something is not ... (more)

ChipLeader (Oct. 24, 2013 @ 11:45a) |

I have the crappy K-cups too. I actually liked the coffee, after all, it was coffee. But I suspect the problem I and man... (more)

Centex (Nov. 02, 2013 @ 6:25a) |

I think its dead

tmonster12 (Nov. 02, 2013 @ 2:10p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price for K cups even without the press. But it sure reminds me of how old I am. I've tried almost every imaginable cup of coffee including one made from shit (Kopi Luwak coffee), I didn't say tastes like, though I've had that too. I've also tried most of the methods of making coffee including roasting and grinding my own beans and brewing with a Hario vacuum pot (looks cool - garners the most compliments)and makes fantastic coffee. Back to being old - now I'm regulated to using a keurig with K cups and having to figure out how in the hell you are supposed to press coffee out of k cups.

This is auto delivery. Do you have to keep the auto delivery? and if so when do I have by to decide if I want to keep it?

MothersNghtmare said:   This is auto delivery. Do you have to keep the auto delivery? and if so when do I have by to decide if I want to keep it?
  From Gevalia 's Q&A:
Gevalia said: Changing or Canceling an Auto Delivery Order:
You may change or cancel an Auto Delivery order at any time. Just login to My Account and click on the Auto Delivery Orders link under Your Orders. Select the Auto Delivery order you would like to change or cancel. You can remove individual coffees or teas from your order or any upcoming shipment (as long as you maintain the two-box Auto Delivery minimum), change the frequency of Auto Delivery shipments, and change the ship date. Changing the ship date will reset your default date for Auto Delivery intervals. For example, if your Auto Delivery ships every 5 weeks and you change your ship date from the first of the month to the seventh of the month, you'll receive your next Auto Delivery shipment 5 weeks from the 7th rather than 5 weeks from the 1st.

You can also cancel an entire Auto Delivery order from your Auto Delivery Orders page within the My Account section of the website. If you need help changing or canceling an Auto Delivery, please call Customer Service toll free at 1-800-Gevalia (1-800-438-2542), and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.

was just charged for $15.99.

I;m going to assume $1 is for confirmation?

You can choose regular (ground or whole bean) coffee instead of the k-cups.   It would be rather silly if you could only buy k-cups to get the french press gift.

dforest said:   You can choose regular (ground or whole bean) coffee instead of the k-cups.   It would be rather silly if you could only buy k-cups to get the french press gift.
  that's what I did, this way you get 2 pounds of coffee which should make more than 48 cups

does anyone know if this coffee press is made in China ?

Great deal on k-cups!!

K-Cup My French-Press Brewer by Cafejo - Br... : Target
Disclaimer
I was in Target yesterday They have a French press designed to use k-cups I think it was $30

http://www.target.com/p/k-cup-my-french-press-brewer-by-cafejo-bronze/-/A-14533941#prodSlot=medium_1_56

Wow this one is a super deal!! Just ordered the KCUPS! Not sure what to do with the French press though!

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Link to Offer    

1. Pick Four Coffees
  2. Add Free Gift to Cart
  3. Checkout.
  4. Once item arrives, call to cancel membership.  

Comes to $.31 per kcup plus a cool freebie that you can use to brew real coffee

4. once item arrives, call to cancel membership.

bb6619 said:   I was in Target yesterday They have a French press designed to use k-cups I think it was $30

http://www.target.com/p/k-cup-my-french-press-brewer-by-cafejo-bronze/-/A-14533941#prodSlot=medium_1_56

I gave you a green earlier when I thought you were kidding.  Now I'm not sure if I should take it back or give you another green.  Not that I'm personally interested but has anyone ever tried one of these?

In for 1. Thanks OP! Now I just gotta remember to cancel the auto-ship.... Although it's not a bad price.

In for whole beans. Hope the quality of coffee is good.

wtjc said:   
bb6619 said:   I was in Target yesterday They have a French press designed to use k-cups I think it was $30

I gave you a green earlier when I thought you were kidding.  Now I'm not sure if I should take it back or give you another green.  Not that I'm personally interested but has anyone ever tried one of these?

I like the conveniences of Keurig brewer but hate the waste of coffee by design. The time-saving fast water passing through k-cup does not allow enough time to get most coffee out. We are throwing away 40% coffee each time.
I bought this cafejo press at Amazon later after I got my Keurig B60. Not only this cafejo press is good for travel, but also a brewer can get the most coffee out of K-cup. Instead using the press force through the water, I leave the top-press part out to let water flow through naturally by gravity. I also flow through the coffee again by pouring it back to top-container for 2nd (or even 3rd) run. I can usually make three decent-taste cups of coffee out of two K-cups this way. (two cups(6oz) out of one strong type k-cup like the dark "revv").  I only do this slow process when I have sufficient time, or else I use the B60 for a quick cup.
The Free French Press here would do well for "Cold Brew" coffee (coarse grind soaked in cold water more than 24 hours).  I love the strong and smooth taste but It is a long time to wait and no good for k-cup.

wtjc said:   

I'm curious about it too,  I looked at the reviews  but it's the same story  which ones do you believe,  -  I don't have any humor, I'm just a sarcastic SOB
People say the French Press makes good coffee,  I tried one a while back  had to use a manual drip filter system  to get rid of the grinds.  looks like it comes with a reusable  k-cup  or at least you can buy some.

Calvin Thanks for the info,  The time I have,  i can let it "drip"  while at my desk

Surprised no one else mentioned this so I will. I've ordered Gevalia 's K-Cups in the past. They were terrible - If the cup was punctured by my machine it leaked grounds into the coffee. Most of the time, the cup didn't puncture so coffee wasn't produced. The design of the plastic cup was the problem. Unless Gevalia has fixed their past problem, be aware. By the way, I called them about the problem and they issued a full refund. They didn't even want me to send back the K-Cups. I just wished their K-Cups were as good as their customer service.

I order Gevalia K-Cups a couple months ago and they were delicious and I had no problem with the cup design. I ordered again this time around and use them as backups to refillable cups.

I am not able to completely cancel the auto delivery without being required to call. Anyone able to cancel completely without calling?

This may be dead, just tried several combinations of k-cups and get an error when I view the cart that something is not available or invalid price. Too bad, good coffee.

stevelion said:   I order Gevalia K-Cups a couple months ago and they were delicious and I had no problem with the cup design. I ordered again this time around and use them as backups to refillable cups.

I am not able to completely cancel the auto delivery without being required to call. Anyone able to cancel completely without calling?

I have the crappy K-cups too. I actually liked the coffee, after all, it was coffee. But I suspect the problem I and many others have seen is just present on certain types of Keurig machines. A fair amount of people have never had issues, which means their machines probably hold/puncture the cup slightly different than other Keurigs and they don't have the mess. 

I think its dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014