• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

$5 Buffet
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Pizza hut coupon all you can eat lunch. $5.

cynindeco (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 8:03a) |

Need a coupon to eat my favorite pizza.

jmmcarpenter (Dec. 23, 2013 @ 8:41a) |

Hey

ncssmith (Feb. 06, 2014 @ 10:50a) |

Possible YMMV - "Valid only at participating NPC International-owned Dine-in Locations"
Find NPC Locations
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was thinking...where in the hell is a sit down restaurant. They are out there.

Location Finder

Can Me, wife and kid go and all use the coupon? or is this a 1 per table thing? that would suk

ah forgot this is a monday thru friday only buffet

If you're planning on using this deal, make sure you DO NOT read the Pizza Hut Ingredient List

Thanks

If only there were a pizza hut near my office I'd be able to use this. Thanks tho!

Nothing near Orlando, Good deal , Thanks OP

Bizatch said:   If you're planning on using this deal, make sure you DO NOT read the Pizza Hut Ingredient List
††
Bad link.

Not available in California...

Litobird said:   Can Me, wife and kid go and all use the coupon? or is this a 1 per table thing? that would suk

ah forgot this is a monday thru friday only buffet

† You all can sit at different tables then.

Great find and fortunately I have several of these close to me, or should I say unfortunately since I may gain a few pounds.

vijujoshi said:   Nothing near Orlando, Good deal , Thanks OP
† Haines City here I come!

JaxFL said:   Was thinking...where in the hell is a sit down restaurant. They are out there.

Location Finder

††
That's only the locations for a particular franchising company (NPC International).

Here's the link for ALL PH places : http://www.pizzahut.com/locations.html††

bugsie said:   
JaxFL said:   Was thinking...where in the hell is a sit down restaurant. They are out there.

Location Finder

††
That's only the locations for a particular franchising company (NPC International).

Here's the link for ALL PH places : http://www.pizzahut.com/locations.html†††

† Coupon says it's only valid for NPC-international owned establishments. Sad, doesn't seem like there's any in Northern Virginia

how much is the buffet normally? anyone know?

Bizatch said:   If you're planning on using this deal, make sure you DO NOT read the Pizza Hut Ingredient List
††
Contains 0% Bizatch - sounds like a good thing.

I've been kicked out of Pizza Hut Buffets. Truly not all I can eat. On the bright side, free few pizzas.

Title should reflect location with a YMMV caveat.

kaveh2k said:   how much is the buffet normally? anyone know?
† Probably varies by location but I'm thinking $6.99.

kaveh2k said:   how much is the buffet normally? anyone know?
† $5.99 in MD, DE, MA, CT, RI, NJ, PA, and NY.

imsparty said:   I've been kicked out of Pizza Hut Buffets. Truly not all I can eat. On the bright side, free few pizzas.
††
Are you going to do the Homer Simpson thing and sue them because you didn't have all you could eat?†

reguy2008 said:   Not available in California...
† Neither in AZ, NM, NV etc...
It looks like they don't like west side..

FUApple said:   
reguy2008 said:   Not available in California...
† Neither in AZ, NM, NV etc...
It looks like they don't like west side..

† Works everywhere here in Idaho. Thanks OP!

Great coupon, thank you!!

Nothing near Chicago, FYI.

††Don't see anything too scary looking (at least not scarier than the ingredients list on other processed foods I eat). †Their use of partially hydrogenated oils (trans fat) is a negative, but otherwise looks about how I would have expected it to.

Why does it say DINE IN OR "TO-GO" lol

Means you can fill a box with food from the buffet and take it to-go?

not good in california

Link is broken and California is not included.

Here is the correct link:
http://view.pizzahutoffers.com/?j=fe5c1579766200757417&m=fed2157...

† Thanks. †It look like it contain lots of milk and wheat. †I guess if you're on a gluten free diet, you need to stay away.

Coupon says expires 6/18/12.

Pizza hut coupon all you can eat lunch. $5.

Need a coupon to eat my favorite pizza.

Hey

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014