• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the BluRay/DVD pack of Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs  for only $5.00 shipped free with Prime.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

meatballs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice find.

Awesome. Another Christmas gift done!

Nice! Even cheaper than taking the family to the discount theater, and Blu-ray to boot!

Such a great movie!

be nice if it comes with the slip as in the picture! also of note, this comes with more extras than the later 3d release (which i already own but did not know, hence my also picking this up).

also the same price at WalMart (free site-to-store shipping): www.walmart.com/ip/Cloudy-With-A-Chance-Of-Meatballs-Blu-ray-Sta...

I really hated this movie. I found the depiction of the characters to be hyper-stereotypical. Really, the ultra-smart weather girl, who needs to act dumb to succeed and refrains from wearing glasses, does not know about the existence of contact lenses? And the nerdish protagonist? Horrible caricatures. Almost as bad as "Meet the Robinsons".

zklopman said:   I really hated this movie. I found the depiction of the characters to be hyper-stereotypical. Really, the ultra-smart weather girl, who needs to act dumb to succeed and refrains from wearing glasses, does not know about the existence of contact lenses? And the nerdish protagonist? Horrible caricatures. Almost as bad as "Meet the Robinsons".
  Unless you are a young child, you might consider that the movie was not intended to amuse you

Great find, thanks OP !

Kid is going to love this for Christmas!  Thanks OP!

So this doesnt come with 3d copy? Not complaining just curious.

jamieson said:   So this doesnt come with 3d copy? Not complaining just curious.
  the 3d was released separately without a dvd or digital copy, as this was right around the advent of 3d tvs becoming mainstream.  it's still $20: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003M9ZA4W/ 

unrelated, i just wanted to say mr. t voicing the cop was fantastic!  terry crews does a respectable job in the sequel as well.

Thanks

I'm seeing it for $9.99

It's coming up as $9.99 for me on Amazon's site. Dead?

Edit: Looks like just the DVD is $5 still, but the combo is $9.99.

too late?

Bluray combo pack is back at 5 dollars, just ordered one. Ships within 9 to 10 days. Get it again now before it's gone again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.