• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hoover WindTunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum $80 with coupon code 43326 at Staples.
add a filler to reach $100

Linky   

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Staples ells vacuums?

Daily Deals are usually excluded in the fine print from these coupons. doubt it will work (did you try it Mama?)

MISTERCHEAP said:   Daily Deals are usually excluded in the fine print from these coupons. doubt it will work (did you try it Mama?)
  No, I have enough vacuums already.
However, if the coupon doesn't work online then you can contact a Staples CSR via chat/phone and they will apply a $20 refund.
This been reported to have worked.

If you combine it with Amex offer then you can get it for $65+tax.

ShakuniMama said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Daily Deals are usually excluded in the fine print from these coupons. doubt it will work (did you try it Mama?)
However, if the coupon doesn't work online then you can contact a Staples CSR via chat/phone and they will apply a $20 refund.

that is high YMMV, people have been shot down cause the coupon isn't valid on daily deals.

C320 said:   Mama didn't look before posting

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1307499/  

No, I didn't and NEVER will.
This morning I posted the 20 off 100 coupon after searching and including enough information BUT my thread was locked since I was 3 minutes late to another post where the OP did not bother to do any of that. 
The post title was Staples 20 off 100 and in the body of the post the coupon code 43326. Nothing else...........
Anyway, this is a different price from that post.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
ShakuniMama said:   

that is high YMMV, people have been shot down cause the coupon isn't valid on daily deals.

I have updated the title.
However, this is a site wide problem with this coupon. Even if you add something to cart on which this coupon should work it gives an error  asking for a 16 digit coupon code.
So, you have to call/chat anyway to use this coupon on anything.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014